Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.

I know I'm late, but did icysole just steal all the info we've put out in the last 2 days?
when does Icysole not steal info from NT 
mean.gif

I laugh when people call Feng's pairs fake....ok so if those are fake...SIGN ME UP. Cause they're perfect. Just accept it, Feng is that dude and has early pairs of a lot of up coming heat. Fake Doernbechers never exist before they release the real pairs first, he has those as well.

i dont know the suede on the toe on the left shoe looks off notice he only shows the right shoe  in the pics but if they real more power to him and the website ?

Last edited:
for sure last time i'm doing a raffle. dropped 50, dont mind, but i dont think that its 100% legit. thing i hated most of all was...hype beast sneaker elitism. like...what is the MOST CUTTING EDGE TALK about sneakers? "zeros from NDC" hypebeast sneaker elitism is really a weird/sad thing, its puzzling. i feel bad for that foo who conducted the raffles too. he's in a no-win sitch.  either 1. u win, everyone else thinks its a lie. 2. someone else wins, and you don't trust the system. dont mind, just it is a really dumb concept

i dont now the suede on the toe on the left shoe looks off notice he only shows the right shoe  in the pics but if they real more power to him and the website ?

Trust when I say they're real, these are being produced more than the last two and I expect a few sloppier pairs as a result. Heck, all of one pair leaked out last year to a non celebrity. ( The one that hit ebay for 90K )

I just mentioned that another poster of IG from NYC, just got a pair and said Red November, just like the rest. It's coming!

Last edited:
all those blogs do is lurk , steal info , pics and then even watermark em as their own....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom