Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Call IcySole out in their comments. Dude will be on here faster than you closing the page defending himself and berating us for calling him out. THEN, he puts where he got the info.

@PRGirlGoneRogue check your PM's. Also I never said they weren't good, I said be prepared because it's damn difficult to get a spot with them. The most popular/top 6-7 are all on equal ground.

speaking of best rsvp....whats left....i missed out on all thr db foams...and those that dont take paypal...seriously have gone threw every one i can find...tempted to buy an rsvp bot myself...but even that im having to use inlaws in the states lol...stationed overseas...

Last edited:
Anyone ever think there may not be any advertisement or official pictures for these since kanye is being a minimalist...not sure if it's been brought up.

Anyone ever think there may not be any advertisement or official pictures for these since kanye is being a minimalist...not sure if it's been brought up.

I don't think it matters much what Kanye claims to be as far as NIKE is concerned.

Fake JJ page is back up
eyes.gif
@UncleJ77 this isn't the first time we've had a customer create a fake landing page using javascript. But we do not have this shoe.

JJ = the ultimate trolls.  Still can't get over how idiotic that tweet is.  The person who runs that twitter acct has zero clue about how the web works.

@UncleJ77 this isn't the first time we've had a customer create a fake landing page using javascript. But we do not have this shoe.

JJ = the ultimate trolls.  Still can't get over how idiotic that tweet is.  The person who runs that twitter acct has zero clue about how the web works.
They are just tuning down the anticipation in case their web RO inventory "accidentally" gets shipped to one of their stores.   

@PRGirlGoneRogue check your PM's. Also I never said they weren't good, I said be prepared because it's damn difficult to get a spot with them. The most popular/top 6-7 are all on equal ground.
I've never used a bot.... Had decent success on my own previously but I think I may need to invest in one for this release. Share the wealth.

Don't want to release the name as I don't want more competition on RSVP sites, there is already enough. Did anyone else get an automatic cancellation from the site that only released its RSVP openings by email? I got one last night that they instructed my bank to take a hold off my funds.

Don't want to release the name as I don't want more competition on RSVP sites, there is already enough. Did anyone else get an automatic cancellation from the site that only released its RSVP openings by email? I got one last night that they instructed my bank to take a hold off my funds.

I got 2 cancellations and they didn't even charge the "fee" they were telling us about before

This release isn't like others, services were opening spots through other methods and earlier in the week than they normally would (super early now since these aren't releasing this weekend). To my knowledge they're all sold out except for the one we keep bringing up, RNSD. From the posts above it sounds like one is canceling their orders since RSVPs didn't open last night like some thought. You had to be a two time prior customer to have access to their release tho. Unless places cancel orders and hold an all new release open to the public, everyone without an RSVP service order missed the boat on these for any other service but RNSD.

Fake JJ page is back up :rolleyes

THIS. HOWEVER IF WHAT METHOD SAYS BELOW IS TRUE, THEN I BELIEVE IT IS POSSIBLE :lol: :lol:

I swear the whole jimmy jazz site and twitter is run off an iMac in the apple store

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

rsvpers

:smile:

Comments like this in lieu of my last post is why I'm so hesitant to share anything here. Everyone is more than willing to accept your info when you give it but nobody is going of the way to help you... Unless you claim you're a powerful woman in PR apparently. Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom