Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not a fan of complex whatsoever, they post awfully written "articles" and jump on too many twitter related issues. All gossip.

How cute of you to agree with Krispy2Kicks saying NikeTalk went to ****. Then hop in here to give your input after he called NT a "bunch of lonely trolls"

Lost a little bit of respect for you

NT and the shoe game HAS gone to ****, it hasn't been the same in a while (more so to do with the forum as a whole and not just the thread), agreeing with a general statement on twitter is not a big deal. The game is a competition now and full of selfishness.

I also find it weird that you're even taking it seriously.

Last edited:
Nike ships shoes well in advance of release dates, release date comes, shoes are sold.  been like that for a minute. lol. end of story. there are no set backs. lets move on

What made it official was KANYE wearing them @ Yeezus tour shows those who attended all saw them glow. Ridiculously

nah, it was speculated, and rightfully so, that he had a special pair that glows just for him and this tour (cuz apparently he has 2 pairs, and the first one he started wearing months ago supposedly does not glow), but people were saying the actual pairs released to the public may / would not glow.

that pic confirms that they do.

It is obvious you have no concept in how big corporations operate.   Nike taking a shot at Kanye because of one of his songs, sounds absurd.  

Corporations always want to see growth not just month to month growth but year over year.   Nike's FY14 Q2 ends in November,FY14  Q1 showed growth of 8% from FY13.  If preliminary Q2 numbers don't reflect the desired growth, Nike can release a hot item like the Yeezy's to compensate for the shortcomings.   If Q2 growth is within plan, then they can just push the product to Q3 (Dec - Feb).  
Not trying to argue with you but you read that wrong. When I said its gotta be a shot to Kanye , I didn't mean it as they did it to stick it to him. I meant about how HE felt about it. The point of my reply was a rebuttal to the fact that someone said Nike wanted them to release in October. And I understand how corporations work, I just dont think a Yeezy 2 release would make the slightest difference. Taking into consideration the number of pairs made (minimal) its a drop in the bucket to them. An NSW or SP release is nothing compared to a Lebron general release. HUGE money goes into advertising a shoe that sits on the shelves because THAT still makes them money. For argument sake if they sold 20% of Lebrons as opposed to 100% of Yeezy 2 reds, the revenue isnt even close. Bottom line Nike could care less if the Red Yeezy 2 even dropped. Kanyes contract calls for 3 shoes. Ill bet any amount youll never see a Yeezy 4.

You guys better quit before he goes whining to a MOD again.

LOL

Last edited:
The thing is that I don't know everything but it seems like I know a lot more than you. I think a lot of people in this forum would agree that you speculate on things that you absolutely don't know or have any experience with. There are a lot of people in this forum like myself that are just trying to get useful information. 

Dude welcome to a internet forum, it's LARGELY based on speculating, because once the date is revealed there's less to talk about.

People going in on thegatorviking thegatorviking . Did you ever get a pair from the first Y2 release? If my memory serves me correctly. Wasn't your pair cancelled by a lurker/NT member for posting a screenshot of your order confirmation? I apologize if I confused you with someone else.

Last edited:
anyone else mad that JB or nike isn't dropping anything dope for black friday?

RED YEEZY BLACK FRIDAY RELEASE?

People exaggerate the importance of this shoe to Nike. They're just another shoe to them. A special date isn't necessary. 

Speculating, of course.

anyone else mad that JB or nike isn't dropping anything dope for black friday?

RED YEEZY BLACK FRIDAY RELEASE?

No :lol: I have a life outside of being mad cuz some "hot" shoe ain't dropping that weekend.

Besides XBOX One dropping the week before. Be too tied up in that to worry about anything else lol

It STILL is, just like your "song" from the last thread and how your pair got canceled.

What's not hilarious is you acting like a fool and not noticing that EVERYONE hates you.
hahaha you went in on this kid. Dude definitely needs to change his perspective on life soon, can't act like a clown his whole life and expect to get anywhere.

this thread is moving dumb fast and it's all speculation and rumors...

a great glimpse of how hype these are about to be.

hahaha you went in on this kid. Dude definitely needs to change his perspective on life soon, can't act like a clown his whole life and expect to get anywhere.
gator be like

tumblr_mludnhXyqN1sp9olpo1_250.gif

Dude welcome to a internet forum, it's LARGELY based on speculating, because once the date is revealed there's less to talk about.

the reason i came at you bro, is because you said niketown chicago has these in stock. "1000000how ever many zeros%". im from chicago area too, so i care because nt chi would be my only shot cuz of how the boutiques operate.  but your just contributing to a couple others who have also said that some stores have these in stock.

Now you wont say what your "connect" said verbatim, or how they would be in a position to know this information, so we're left with your interpretation of whatever they said.  but we have heard from more reliable sources that pairs have not been shipped to stores yet.  you say your trying to provide info but your not helping anything by spreading your own speculations around as "information". edit: your not the only one @torontostar
claiming they drop November 1st then chasing his story to production "ends" November 1st, neither of which were true

people for some reason are trying to hype this release up more then it already is, so i would not be surprised if who ever else is saying "stores have these in stock" (it really wasnt that many people, it just kept being repeated) are being lied to or being given bad info

Last edited:
You know, I did say Black Friday was my next prediction if it wasn't halloween lol. That might hold true, that would be a great weekend for me, Sneaker con in NYC sat and Sunday I will be in the garden for YEEZUS

Uh oh! :lol:

That was hilarious 90 pages ago.

still funny...

and even funnier that now u somehow feel like the MAN of the thread.... u were a newbie last thread and no1 said anything...

u cried and cried and no1 said anythin.. u made a song and no1 said anythin... u got scammed and no1 said anythin..

but now u try to bark at people and when they bark back ... u make threats of callin MODS?

u're too passionate about this shoe.... u gotta relax ...it's just a shoe ....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom