Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everyone needs to go outside.

There will be no random unannounced drop. That would cause a commotion that would bring violence and tarnish nike's image as a brand. They're gonna drop a date. Might only be a few days notice, but we'll know. The speculation is speculation, and anything a "connect" says is CRAP until it comes out of Nike's mouth. I'm tired of reading "X store got these in the back." Oh, word? Get a picture. Otherwise:

Too much thin air speculation, not enough facts.

Like always, Nike will probably give them away to celebs first to generate buzz. Doubt they'll just drop them on a whim.

Every time my twitter alert for Nike goes off on my phone......I am doing some batman moves trying to get to my phone: 
laugh.gif

Like always, Nike will probably give them away to celebs first to generate buzz. Doubt they'll just drop them on a whim.
now this is what common sense is
isn't kanye rocking them enough?  i mean.. do these shoes really need to generate more buzz?  c'mon now.. i'd say most of those early releases given to celebs were gr's.  lebrons.. jordans..  foams..

isn't kanye rocking them enough?  i mean.. do these shoes really need to generate more buzz?  c'mon now.. i'd say most of those early releases given to celebs were gr's.  lebrons.. jordans..  foams..
false, just look at that last release of the 2s lots of celebs received them before they actually released

Once lebron rocks his pair then we'll know the release is coming. He's Nike's cash cow. He'll get a pair before any other celeb...

Semi-srs

man, nike gave the solars and plats to ANY body... like, F-list celebs were getting them...

i think they literally only use the yeezy line for hype, for the bigger picture, doubt they make much on 'em as limited as they are (and the first ones in 09 went for charity supposedly)...

which is why they'll prolly release these in a down time, on a weekend when there's not other hype releases, so i'm not even putting much stock into the november 9th release i was told.

Last edited:
Says who?

there was a rumor last year that lebron had an all red pair of Y2's... something about a shop down in miami lebron has a hand in, or he was in there with them, or something...

that was the first time i ever heard of these red ones...

man, nike gave the solars and plats to ANY body... like, F-list celebs were getting them...

i think they literally only use the yeezy line for hype, for the bigger picture, doubt they make much on 'em as limited as they are (and the first ones in 09 went for charity supposedly)...

which is why they'll prolly release these in a down time, on a weekend when there's not other hype releases, so i'm not even putting much stock into the november 9th release i was told.
It's a shame they keep them so limited, they know they will sell out regardless. They should do corks numbers with these.

there was a rumor last year that lebron had an all red pair of Y2's... something about a shop down in miami lebron has a hand in, or he was in there with them, or something...

that was the first time i ever heard of these red ones...

Possibly a custom that led to the idea right? If not then its possible Lebron got the Yeezy's before....yeezy??

apparently Ye has several samples in diff colorways that have never been seen.

i'm sure the red's were one of them, and maybe he just gave them to lebron last year.

it's impressive how good a job they've done not letting pix get out of the other colorways.

other than this white cement one (and what appears to be an all white pair next to them, also notice the plats and solars shown here do not have the full GITD front midsole, just the bottom, like the original black pair Ye was first seen wearing):

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom