Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
No I don't. Sorry fam, I'm not vouching. I didn't even know Barney's sold pairs until 1 page ago

Edit: I believe they are getting or possibly have pairs but I can't say I know of anyone getting their hands on them as of now
ne and woody have been discussing it, but we know how many connects woody has. he had will fry **** weeks before they released

either way.. alp, gator, ron.. all repped.. they are providing me with more info than i currently have.. hopefully many are able to secure pairs.. I know we all gunning for them.. so thanks 

i come back from my lunchbreak and aint nothing going on here.. y'all got food coma or something?

edit: all you eastcoast heads already left work probably.

Last edited:
What's this all about??

Just chatted with a Nike rep and they really don't want to share info. I even said "so you guys know the release but just cant tell right"

And she was like I really don't know much about the release info.

Yeah right. 

So is Sami gonna get in trouble after that complex article published all that "non disclosure agreement" info?
if there was a nondisclosure agreement (i dont even know who sami or about the complex article) but-- if there was one w/ nike and he violated the agreement, Nike will go after him hard. like boatloads of money. it is the same thing with reality tv spoilers, it is insane amounts of money

I attended a Halloween party up in NYC last night which was full of VIP's and industry insiders. One thing I can confirm is that Barney's does not actually have the shoes in their hands as of yet. Nor have they been told what date they will have the shoes in their hand. They've been given an idea of how many pairs they will receive and based on that number they have them "on hold" for their big spenders. BUT someone affiliated with Barneys at a higher level interjected in the conversation and said that based on current issues surrounding the store, as a show of good gesture or just to gain some favorable publicity, they might go an alternate route with the shoes and it's not a 100% guarantee that their big spenders will get them. Yes, it may piss off their big spenders, but Barneys will make it up to them in other ways.

After reading several pages, It just doesnt seem like theyre releasing any time soon (as in the next week or so).

When the celebs start to post pairs like the solars and plats, thats when you know its close but I've yet to see that. Also if stores are starting to receive pairs, info will leak fast due to most NTers having reliable connects.

Maybe I'm wrong but it seems the hype on these are greater than the solars/plats? Highly doubt (unless your very connected or lucky from a raffle) anyone will get any pairs from shops for anything close to retail. Dudes will be camping weeks im sure smh. Only thing we can hope for is NDC release, otherwise I wont even get my hopes up. Got both the Solars and Plats off NDC (no I didnt have a bot and I was alone) last June so its pretty much my only fair shot.

every time you see a pair of yeezys u think something's up like theres a grand conspiracy

well you tell me exaxtly what is going on here, who the people are, why there are yeezys on the table, when the photo was taken. Have you seen the photo before? Go ahead....

yeah no need to get hot and bothered until celebrities outside of Ye's camp start showing off pairs. until then it's stupid to think the release is soon (or was supposed to be this date that date blah blah blah)

Last edited:
well you tell me exaxtly what is going on here, who the people are, why there are yeezys on the table, when the photo was taken. Have you seen the photo before? Go ahead....
lmfao bro.  if i took a picture with some friends and i put a tie on and some yeezys on the table, you would assume i knew somebody?  your tweaking, d-bags take pics like this all the time.  and not everybody with a pair of yeezys is part of some secret circle

you guys are in here like

Last edited:
Lmao word, one pair of beat y1s does not equate to inside knowledge of the red octobers

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom