Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
People can rag on me all they want, but I stay diggin for new info. I don't hold it back either, I share what I'm told. Does it mean I'm right? Nope. But I've built up relationships with people through the years and they only come to me with concrete info.

Barneys pairs are all gone, or "reserved".
good looking out.

this is the first release where all the pairs are being moved under our noses and yet....we are still clueless.

somebody give barneys a call and black mail them with a discrimination claim in return for a pair. 

and here's a custom of the net colorway on a Y2 (if i ever come across a cheap pair of plats, i'd prolly do this custom):

saw these a while ago and still my favorite yeezy custom. theyre the only ones that dont make me think the person who ordered them just wasted a pair of yeezys. kinda wish these dropped over reds. could you tell net 1s were my favorite 1 cw? :lol:

One interesting thing about these is that I remember this guy getting called out on IG about not ACTUALLY doing the customization and that it was all done on PhotoShop... I remember he deleted comments and never posted an actual picture where they did not look PS'd... The only pictures that I have seen look edited, filtered, PS'd, etc...

IMO he didn't really customize them, he simply photoshopped the image to make them look customized... Similar to what @JSUsneaks did when he PS'd his pair to look all RED...

And now that I think about it... This photoshopped "custom" put dejesuscustoms on the map... started gaining attention due to this "custom"

If you go to his site none of his work is THAT CLEAN compared to this "custom"... just doesn't add up...

damn... i remember seeing his dirty bred custom for malcom thomas & it was wack

People can rag on me all they want, but I stay diggin for new info. I don't hold it back either, I share what I'm told. Does it mean I'm right? Nope. But I've built up relationships with people through the years and they only come to me with concrete info.

Barneys pairs are all gone, or "reserved".
it's been like that for a minute, they do a list and the dude that buys an occasional belt isint on it. You would have to spend a lot of money there and at that point you really don't care about getting them for reattail, you could pay resell very easily

anyone remember how long after the celebrities got their pairs (Y2)  that the release date for the general public was announced? 

Complex wrote this article on May 30, 2012 regarding celebs with their Yeezy 2s: http://www.complex.com/sneakers/201...lebrities-got-the-nike-air-yeezy-2s-yesterday. The article references "yesterday", so May 29 is when people (that weren't in Kanye's inner circle) started sharing photos of their pairs.

Then a week later on June 7, Nike made the official announcement on their Twitter and blog about the release:

http://insider.nike.com/us/launch/nikestore-com-air-yeezy-ii-launch-announcement/

just got off the phone with a rep because i love ******g with em, it was quite clear he and the rest of NIKE knew what the deal was.

he told me himself he cannot give me any information on them, NOT because he doesnt know..but because his manager said not to tell.

He did say however to expect them to be on the website....so i assume nike.com...whenever that may be.

lol i love how nike realizes the hype behind these and gave DIRECT orders to keep this release as quiet as possibe

FYI: these reps see something on the screen that directs them to their manager. they ask their manager and the manager specifically tells them NOT to give any release information. 

What happened to Mid November or Q1 2014 from your connect? Did he say 2013 is now out of the question?
Remember, I asked him when gator said pairs had shipped...he said best he gathered was Nov. 8 weekend.

But as of this morning, he says nothing has been shipped.

Last edited:
man, nike gave the solars and plats to ANY body... like, F-list celebs were getting them...

i think they literally only use the yeezy line for hype, for the bigger picture, doubt they make much on 'em as limited as they are (and the first ones in 09 went for charity supposedly)...

which is why they'll prolly release these in a down time, on a weekend when there's not other hype releases, so i'm not even putting much stock into the november 9th release i was told.
EVERYONE was getting free Yeezys man. I remember seeing a random video girl who was "in the N*s in Paris video" got a pair and she's not even famous. 
laugh.gif
mean.gif

nah my boy already has his pair locked at barneys, mark knows he's legit
No I don't. Sorry fam, I'm not vouching. I didn't even know Barney's sold pairs until 1 page ago

Edit: I believe they are getting or possibly have pairs but I can't say I know of anyone getting their hands on them as of now

Last edited:
Gator, when barneys got their pairs last year, how far was it from the release date?

That's something I wanna know.

reserved just means that whoever is running the shoe department wont release them to the public.

Barneys doesn't physically have them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom