Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by Fang Bian Mian

Originally Posted by ColdCity

£222.95 GBP
pimp.gif

Believable.

Just had a phone call from a friend - saying somewhere still had a FSR at £249.99, In-store only.
I asked hime to grab me whatever he can.

if he comes up on 7 let me know.

Originally Posted by SdotC38109

Originally Posted by dimez81

ok, so i found my size for $1548 shipped overseas. They sent me tagged pics and everything. Seems legit. Anything i should know before doing a paypal transaction to make sure I am covered?

Makae sure it's a purchase good and make sure that the item you are purchasing is exactly what you want in your invoice and the shipping guideline.

For example

100% Authentic Deadstock Nike Air Yeezy 2 (colorway/Style #) - You will be ship Friday 6/29/2012 (The Type Of Shipping) - If you dont agree that you can't provide these service and goods as stated dont accept this payment!

Or if you want paypal in your business lol you can call them and they will surely help you out 
wink.gif

Thanks...appreciate it.

Originally Posted by silentmurda336

Originally Posted by 18th letter

Originally Posted by TaylorSwiftOrDie

So what's the heads up on spotting fakes anyone ?

Not trying to be an +++%$+*, but after seeing all the pics i've seen thus far + having a pair in person, you should be able to eye a fake in seconds.

Shape, quality, material, textures, etc should all be evident almost immediately, i don't think we've seen any super fakes thus far.

Study legit pairs, and you should be able to notice the fakes no problem.

As pointed out already by others, the toe box, scales, insoles, color, etc. The fakes will get harder to tell over time. This was a quick turnaround for the fakes, took them about a week to make them after the authentics dropped. I'd be very careful about purchasing in the upcoming months.

1 second in already can tell they're fake. leather is too shiny, toe piece is too thick.

So Nike executed this perfectly ... There is/was a restock ... but most of the 2000 pairs went to online retailers that charged $1600 for Plats and $1800 for Solars ...

If I was you guys, I would check local connects just to be sure that they didnt get any in-store. 

Enjoy folks!

JUST CHILLIN WITH THESE AT MY DESK TODAY. BROUGHT THEM TO SHOW A FELLOW CO-WORKER WHO HAPPENS TO BE A SNEAKERHEAD/NIKETALKER.

818IMG_2863.jpg

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by lowwwski

Originally Posted by Gex The Damaja

£222.95 GBP

...About 535 US, which is pretty close to retail overseas. I'm guessing you found a site still selling.

Edited lol

try again
222.95 British pounds sterling = 345.6617 US dollars
535 US dollars = 345.0723 British pounds sterling

Originally Posted by SneakerPimp2k8

rayray3thousand wrote:

and the fakes come rolling in... although it ain't my thing, I can't hate on those guys....

would I call out a girl for using a fake Coach purse? nope... so don't expect me to call out a guy rocking fake Yeezys, got bigger things to worry about than another mans feet (although I will laugh inside)

Really we accept fakes now? nah....

wait... wait... wait...
tysonreaction.gif

so what are you?  Captain Authentic?
roll.gif

are you trying to tell me that you literally walk up to men, point out that their shoes are fake, and have a conversation with them?
nerd.gif

Its crazy that at least 25 different websites have both colors and have full stock selling them for no less than 2300
I thought these were very limited

I can't believe people are still paying these prices when these are being "restocked" left and right and with fakes going for about $80... People need to wake up and stop feeding into the high price. We now know that they are not AS limited as we were lead to believe. Everyone just needs to chill and wait it out a bit. Let them slash these prices down by letting them sit on these sites and lame $+$ sellers hands...

That's just my .02 though... I know what I'm personally going to do...

Originally Posted by khalil1988

Its crazy that at least 25 different websites have both colors and have full stock selling them for no less than 2300

those are fakes obviously but the high quality one

Originally Posted by winzz

Originally Posted by khalil1988

those are fakes obviously but the high quality one
...As if a restock was out of the question, Most likely they are real. A lot less limited then expected but poorer handled. 

Just came back from a spot in Manhattan that had a full size run of Bolars for $1500. Not sure these were actually restocks, but maybe just late shipment.

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

Originally Posted by SneakerPimp2k8

rayray3thousand wrote:

and the fakes come rolling in... although it ain't my thing, I can't hate on those guys....

would I call out a girl for using a fake Coach purse? nope... so don't expect me to call out a guy rocking fake Yeezys, got bigger things to worry about than another mans feet (although I will laugh inside)

Really we accept fakes now? nah....
wait... wait... wait...
tysonreaction.gif

so what are you?  Captain Authentic?
roll.gif

are you trying to tell me that you literally walk up to men, point out that their shoes are fake, and have a conversation with them?
nerd.gif

I know, right
roll.gif
roll.gif

Dude will end up getting punched out trying to call another grown man out about his kicks...you don't know that man's situation or bank info, he may have more cash than you and think you are the idiot for paying $1000+ for an overhyped sneaker...Do you go around calling dudes out for wearing cubic z's instead of real diamond studs too?  Clown +$$#...keep opening your legs to resellers and spending a rack or more for a sneaker...a fool and his money will soon part...

Originally Posted by lowwwski

Originally Posted by Gex The Damaja

...About 535 US, which is pretty close to retail overseas. I'm guessing you found a site still selling.

Edited lol

try again

222.95 British pounds sterling = 345.6617 US dollars

535 US dollars = 345.0723 British pounds sterling

Oh well I guess Google was wrong, my b

I can't believe it's come to reading grown men asking how to charge their glow in the dark soles in daylight.

Wear your dam shoes and don't worry about your dam soles glowing. No one cares.

Would you guys trade vnds yotr 7s cement 4 lebron 9 dunkmans and Swingmans and ds Cavs 4s and 400 bucks for solar reds ??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom