Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by babylonzion

never seen a pair in person either. dont really care to

t1larg.salt.gi.jpg

This dude's auction was ending in like an hour, I offer him $1500 and he tells me "no thanks, these are going for $2500 easy".
His BIN was at $2100.

laugh.gif

If someone could point me in the direction of either pair in a size 11.5 or 12 I'd be grateful. Wifey just gave me the thumbs up after a long debate lol

If I can't obtain a pair for myself I would at least like to see them in person . I could easily get the Plats but I just want the Solars . No matter how good the Plats look on feet I'm just not convinced
frown.gif

Originally Posted by lowwwski

If someone could point me in the direction of either pair in a size 11.5 or 12 I'd be grateful. Wifey just gave me the thumbs up after a long debate lol

ebay

do they run small ? i can wear 11.5 but most my kicks are 12 /if they could be compared to jordan (size-wise) which number ?

My guess is that they were made all the way up to size 18 just like most Nikes are. Just very rare to come up on. Amare Stoudemire has a pair and he's like a sz 16

Originally Posted by indianabound

Originally Posted by penalize

Originally Posted by Griff

Has anyone seen any 14s lately? Seems like my sz is drying up fast

they didnt come out in 14...13 was the highest..
Size 14 was indeed made.

Most size 14s where probably bought up by all the athletes....so it will be hard to find any in criculation for sell...and the fact that few pairs where probably made.

Originally Posted by SdotC38109

Originally Posted by penalize

they didnt come out in 14...13 was the highest..
Size 14 was indeed made.

Most size 14s where probably bought up by all the athletes....so it will be hard to find any in criculation for sell...and the fact that few pairs where probably made.

True.
I know for a fact that size 14s were available at numerous shops online releases.

Originally Posted by SdotC38109

Size 14 was indeed made.

True.
I know for a fact that size 14s were available at numerous shops online releases.

Being a size 14 as well. It looked like most spots other than NDC only carried up to size 13... Of all the raffles I entered, 13 was the biggest at all of them and was the size I went for... NDC was the only spot I saw that carried size 14. 

Originally Posted by SenorRoboto2k5

Originally Posted by BigPoint

Still have yet to see these in person or on feet in the LA area 
30t6p3b.gif
. Damb mystery shoe
If you're in the Little Tokyo area, RIF LA has a few pairs. I asked how much (2400) and the employee let me check them out.

Maybe it was a bad idea, because now I'm getting my ready to sell off as many shoes as I can to finance a pair. But they were awesome in person.

But same here, I havent' seen anyone wearing them.
Good looking out. That's the consignment spot downtown right? I'm supposed be over that way this weekend. Just might have to cruise by and take a peek. Definitely not buying for $2400 
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

do they run small ? i can wear 11.5 but most my kicks are 12 /if they could be compared to jordan (size-wise) which number ?? //DO ANYBODY HAVE THAT PIC OF DUDE WHO MADE THE TRADE OF THE CENTURY LOL

Originally Posted by Jgreen23

do they run small ? i can wear 11.5 but most my kicks are 12 /if they could be compared to jordan (size-wise) which number ?? //DO ANYBODY HAVE THAT PIC OF DUDE WHO MADE THE TRADE OF THE CENTURY LOL
I normally wear a size 9 for the Jordans but I bought a 9.5 for the yeezy 2s and they fit good but a little snug imo. I would suggest going half size up.

There's a pair of 10.5 solars going for 1800 on ebay. Dudes feedback is only a 9 and his last 2 transactions are a pair of socks and an empty ring case.  Prob less than 5 bucks for both. Was going to pull the trigger but something doesnt seem right.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom