Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
@ninjahoodu wouldn't pay 1600 for something u could get three stacks for easily?
i dont buy shoes to sell, i thought da point of buying kicks was to wear......this is why im tapering off my sneaker purchases, im not into it for $

and all this geno smith roasting is just misplaced jealously...i mean seriously guys, da dude could have a stockroom of real red

octobers with a blink of an eye, da fact that he got ya attention for so damn long over something he wore last friday courtside sounds

like mission accomplished to me as far as getting a reaction is concerned.

Geno Smith hurting feelings out here
roll.gif

Finding anything useful in this thread is the equivalent of your dog eating a diamond and having to sort through his **** to retrieve it.

SlamShut SlamShut what's the release date for these shoes man? You keep posting with no real info now but you're the real deal so spill the beans. I mean why else would you be posting in here?

LMAAAAOOOO at the 40 yr old that lives with his mom his whole life continually trying to force it down people's throats that there's no other reason than jealousy that someone has fakes of these and NT is against it when the guy with the fakes has $5.5M other non counterfeit reasons for us to be jealous. Not surprising at all as much as you support fakes dese days doe. C'mon doe B.

This thread is dead. You are 99% of the reason this thread is so off-topic.
we didn't have a release date before i came, we don't have one now, but to be honest i don't care. the reality is that 99% of us aren't getting a pair and that's cool with me. this thread is strictly entertainment for me. i apologize that i missed the seriousness of all of it.

LMAAAAOOOO at the 40 yr old that lives with his mom his whole life continually trying to force it down people's throats that there's no other reason than jealousy that someone has fakes of these and NT is against it when the guy with the fakes has $5.5M other non counterfeit reasons for us to be jealous. Not surprising at all as much as you support fakes dese days doe. C'mon doe B.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

#DEAD

Last edited:
This ******g thread was in the mid 400s a week ago. Please if you have no concrete information to say then dont ******g post. Not all of us want to be reading 6 pages about some athletes fakes, or my friends friend whos friends with the friend of the manager of this store told me that they might blah blah blah.

*** shut the **** up

Lock it and put it in general, members with less than one month join date can't post there

This ******g thread was in the mid 400s a week ago. Please if you have no concrete information to say then dont ******g post. Not all of us want to be reading 6 pages about some athletes fakes, or my friends friend whos friends with the friend of the manager of this store told me that they might blah blah blah.

*** shut the **** up

Who peed in your Cheerios this morning? Or did they poop in your oatmeal?

we didn't have a release date before i came, we don't have one now, but to be honest i don't care. the reality is that 99% of us aren't getting a pair and that's cool with me. this thread is strictly entertainment for me. i apologize that i missed the seriousness of all of it.
There's no seriousness. No one want to read 40 pages of geno smith and his fakes.

There's no seriousness. No one want to read 40 pages of geno smith and his fakes.

So why did you read 40 pages of Geno Smith and his fakes?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom