Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know, why don't you ask thegatorviking since he runs that site.
another reason to stay as far as possible from that website. Gatorviking complains about this thread being useless meanwhile he has like ten-fifteen useless posts over the last page and a half

dont bring me into you flame war attempt kid ... i never had Plats they are the weakest of the trio IMO & 2nd i have your wet dream pair the solars that you tried to slurp me out of via PM & it didnt wk

EDIT

im not pm'ing back & fourth with you fam so you "Listen"

ill quote whatever ignorance i see & if that happens to be your ignorance so be it

LOL my man CC regulating! HA! This thread gets me through my work day man :rofl:

Definitely like the gold better. Black would have been nice too.
1000% Agree with you on the gold after seeing that pic.. maybe it wasn't clear enough?

Red and gold go together better than red and silver imo.

I don't think black woulda flowed well with this cw

1000% Agree with you on the gold after seeing that pic.. maybe it wasn't clear enough?

Red and gold go together better than red and silver imo.

I don't think black woulda flowed well with this cw

I was thinking that gun metal-black that the Solars have would look nice.

AW = Anna Wintour?

Kanye has been mentioning her in a ton of interviews lately. She's the editor of vogue

AW = Anna Wintour?

Kanye has been mentioning her in a ton of interviews lately. She's the editor of vogue
Briefly considered her but I just can't see her working that closely with Kanye and Nike to design a sneaker.

I understand they have a friendly relationship and he has name dropped her on tracks. It's possible but not my first guess.

Gunmetal black could be better with the lace tips. Silver would work too but not as well as the gold.

Good things are going back on topic, yeah that picture with the RO's on feet changed my mind too, there's something about the gold tips :tongue:. Interesting to see what other colour Nike decide to use though.

Good things are going back on topic, yeah that picture with the RO's on feet changed my mind too, there's something about the gold tips
tongue.gif
. Interesting to see what other colour Nike decide to use though.
would be in favor of red tips along with gold ones.

I don't argue like a 3 year old back and fourth in here, I actually try to provide info and have fun. This thread is pointless right now with these kind of posts and the rest.

*forth. Yeah but you sure do have the spelling and grammar of a three year old. I used to like the stuff you posted, but not its all random **** without any proof to go along with it. "Oh yeah, my connect told me these are in storerooms at NT Chicago right now", "My connects have never failed me." At least give us some proof. I asked for proof three times, and you didn't reply either time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom