Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I get that. Throw them out of the thread but straight banning? Seems a little excessive no?

It's a thread about the yeezys. No damn way this thread was going to stay on topic
I don't thinkthey got permabanned, just kicked out this thread

What we're going to hear until the announcement, 

"I guess there not releasing this week, probably next week then"

Last edited:
I think we will only know for sure something is when Nike "switches" up their online procedure for ordering, or changes the layout/interface.

Maybe they would add a captcha to "prove" we are human and not bot

How much should I pay for these? Flaws are heel drag and minor creasing. Thanks!

(Yes, I did blur out the tag)

Last edited:
Man I think I just seen those on FB.

Personally I would say no more than 5, I think he wants 750?

Last edited:
lot of pics starting to pop up on ig

i'd say no more than 400 ... those have seen better days...^
Alright, thanks! I would totally buy them if they buyer sold them for $400 lol.
Man I think I just seen those on FB.

Personally I would say no more than 5, I think he wants 750?
Yeah, these are off Facebook. I offered $550 and he wouldn't take it lol. I guess I'll pass. These seem to beat for that price.

both dudes pairs have that white inside under the laces. if I remember correctly, this was mentioned as one of the reasons that the qb who must not be named's pair was fugazzi.
True, but neither of those shoes have the white - where do you see that?  Those are both legit.

I don't know but "blam1213" and "louboutinlou" posted the same picture with the two RO boxes stacked, one size 9.5 and another 9. Either they were together when the pic was taken, they're friends or something shady is going on...

It has to announce today if not I'm expecting next week, Forging Iron Lebron 11's are releasing Thursday so Nike might decide to have a big week with both. I can't imagine Nike doing us dirty like that 
mean.gif

All these random people with pairs are in Asia. We've yet to see anyone in North America with these...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom