Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry guys, I recently reported these will not contain dustbags. However after speaking to other early red October sellers, I found out these actually will have dustbags. The early release/smuggled pairs don't have

Sorry guys, I recently reported these will not contain dustbags. However after speaking to other early red October sellers, I found out these actually will have dustbags. The early release/smuggled pairs don't have
thank you for clarifying and thank you for admitting your error (difficult for many members to do)

yep except they're not knockoffs
There is a noticeable difference between the suede on the majority of the Taobao pairs versus the real pairs.   

*Does anyone have any recommendations for shoe trees for their Y2's?  (not wearable ones)

One of the dudes that posted the pics on ig @archibaldwcx is telling me they might release on 11/25 that's a Monday but I'd take it with a grain of salt looks like they are part of the same team feng333 and the zyn0210 looks like they had quite a few pairs .

There is a noticeable difference between the suede on the majority of the Taobao pairs versus the real pairs.   

*Does anyone have any recommendations for shoe trees for their Y2's?  (not wearable ones)

I have regular shoe trees in mine, that I purchased from Jos A bank.. I nordstrom Rack has them for about $10

And these

both dudes pairs have that white inside under the laces. if I remember correctly, this was mentioned as one of the reasons that the qb who must not be named's pair was fugazzi.

That is not a sign of fakes. the first legit pics that surfaced had the inner white edges on the material near the laces.

Thats just the color of the material before they dye it red.

so all of this november release talk is only because these dudes on IG rockin tao bao knockoffs?? 

Taobao =/= knockoff just like ebay =/= knockoff

With a lot of random dudes getting there hands on these early, you think it's safe to assume these will be more widely available than Solars and Plats...? I don't remember seeing nearly this many early pics before the first release... :nerd:

Only thing I see wrong is their not mines lol oh and those yeezy 1's look like they stink [emoji]128567[/emoji] give em 5 bucks and hang them off a power line

Last edited:
From a Nike Europe Live Chat Rep:

'even if this model will be release it will be super limited and most likely we will find out at the very last moment'

CS reps are at the absolute bottom of the information barrel. Nothing they say means anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom