Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
My only yeezys

Have you notice that the last one who post Ros pic on IG is not asian guy? Actually he seems more a Barneys' client.

Last edited:
dudes had to flex to shake off that @SuNiversal salt lol

it's kinda weird that we haven't seen ANYBODY from Kanyes team with a pair (other then Kim) but sami's gonna have a pair next week. unless they have pairs and haven't shown them off yet, or they will get theirs at the same time....

that or Sami will be the first person to have a pair not smuggled from a factory :nerd: homie got kinex

Last edited:
wow....thats rape....maybe sell one or two of them...but not trade 3 pairs
yeah....i think 3 is stretching it too, if he had multiple pairs of blk/pink 1s then he would probably get a better deal on a trade for solars

These guys want Fear 5s for $800!!!!!

Not so fast my friend!! (Lee Corso voice)
i remember MK wanted $1500 when the solars first came out and everybody laughed...now ppl will jump on those, i don't think anyone knew it was going to get this high on price

yeah....i think 3 is stretching it too, if he had multiple pairs of blk/pink 1s then he would probably get a better deal on a trade for solars

i remember MK wanted $1500 when the solars first came out and everybody laughed...now ppl will jump on those, i don't think anyone knew it was going to get this high on price
they want 420 or 500 for the fear vs. I'll see their asking price for the ROs when they do in fact get them

Repping all of you that posted your Yeezys. Super jealous!! Been a long time yeezy fan but could never find the time to camp or just couldn't part with the multiple racks to snag a pair. Camping for the red Octobers and plan on grabbing an extra for the closet. Can't wait for a rd. Lets see some glow pics!! I love the glow on the yeezy 2. So bright it's insane

Probably gonna get burned for this but, why off topic again? The thread title says no buying/trading/selling? We were on topic for a little while, what happened?

Seeing all the Yeezy posts is refreshing. Nice reminder some pairs ended up in the right hands.

Congrats guys
Thinking the same thing. Still wish I was able to get a pair of both the 1s and 2s. I remember this summer when my friend payed $900 for a nearly DS pair of zen greys and I was able to hold them in hand. Those shoes were straight butter! :smokin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom