Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
that convo disappeared after three posts and went right back to arguing
laugh.gif
It really did but we tried 
laugh.gif

Looks like these have the white lining on em, or am I crazy?
i mentioned this a few pages back and someone disputed it by saying its supposed to be white...i dont think well know for sure until we see a CONFIRMED legit pair. 

Were a ton of comments deleted? I'm going to assume they were. I was away for a bit and deleting useless posts seems to be common now. Good!

I was one of not many people to inquire about the Dons at LV in San Diego in '09. I remember wanting them but not willing to spend the $850 (I think?) since I dropped what I thought was a crazy amount for my net y1's ($550 lol). It was the all reds too. I even ignored the girl from Louis' calls and voicemails for about a week :smh:

Last edited:
dudes had to flex to shake off that @SuNiversal salt lol

it's kinda weird that we haven't seen ANYBODY from Kanyes team with a pair (other then Kim) but sami's gonna have a pair next week. unless they have pairs and haven't shown them off yet, or they will get theirs at the same time....

that or Sami will be the first person to have a pair not smuggled from a factory :nerd: homie got kinex
Did you figure out what friends and family means? Sami will be receiving his pair at the SAME time as friends and family will.

Kim is a unique case

Seeing all these pics of people in their Yeezys should make me jealous but being a size 12, my chances aren't great to begin with smh…...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom