Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Check this out:

http:// losangeles. craigslist. org/lac/clo/4160486758 .html

Was tempted, until I saw the this is a service disclaimer.

Last edited:
Did you figure out what friends and family means? Sami will be receiving his pair at the SAME time as friends and family will.

Kim is a unique case

yes, I believe I listed that as a possibility. nice try tho :'(

so if f&f get them next week, you guys said with the solars they dropped about a week after f&f started getting theirs. hmmmmm

yes, I believe I listed that as a possibility. nice try tho :'(

so if f&f get them next week, you guys said with the solars they dropped about a week after f&f started getting theirs. hmmmmm
Your post seemed like you were skeptical.

To answer your second part I didn't say anything. I made my guess last week for the Saturday before Thanksgiving

We still flexing?

Reactions: alp

Only pair 
embarassed.gif

not trying to troll but i have a pair of zens also. why is your liner this color is it the flash? mine are bright orange.
Dont worry bro thats a legitimate question. I saw your zens and youve worn yours a lot less. Unless you have promo zens this will ultimately happen to yours as well and kind of fast

mean.gif
. When making the zens nike choose to dye them instead of making orange the actual color of the lining so the more theyre worn the inner liner fades. Its actually very tragic 
mean.gif

it's two different pairs. clearly he stole the pic above. you guys are tweaking saying something looks off tho. but geno smiths were legit lol. maybe if they were laced more tightly you'd say they were legit

edit kanye's pair
Are you kidding? Geno's pair was EXTREMELY fake. Get some glasses. Seriously. It's not that hard to tell the difference between real and fake pairs...

Dont worry bro thats a legitimate question. I saw your zens and youve worn yours a lot less. Unless you have promo zens this will ultimately happen to yours as well and kind of fast
:smh: . When making the zens nike choose to dye them instead of making orange the actual color of the lining so the more theyre worn the inner liner fades. Its actually very tragic :smh:  

wow that's crazy I had no idea. I knew they weren't fakes I've just never seen that happen before.

Last edited:
they say good things come to those who wait, so R-Os gon' be at least 6months late

haven been here since that stupid geno talk, have we learned any good new info?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom