Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's said too much! Nike has identified him!!!!!
URL].
this

Yes I'm well aware. Your strategy is genius.

Buy general release garbage from your local spot all year round (Even the crap that sits on shelves because nobody wants it).. To prove your worthy to the manager to be able to buy the Red Yeezy IIs....... if your shop receives pairs.

It's bulletproof :wink:

Lol they are getting them, and even if they weren't *whispers* I could manage paying resell :wink:
That strategy I posted was for new dudes with no connects tryna build rapport with a shop… I think I'm just a little past that lol

International update, confirmed sources. Hanon Shop WILL NOT be getting any pairs, End Clothing WILL NOT be getting any pairs. Solebox just said they dont know anything. Still waiting for responses from Colette, SlamJam, Grand, GWO, GloryHole, Sivasdescalzo, Patta and Queens.

EDIT: Euro Update

Last edited:

International update, confirmed sources. Hanon Shop WILL NOT be getting any pairs, End Clothing WILL NOT be getting any pairs. Solebox just said they dont know anything. Still waiting for responses from Colette, SlamJam, Grand, GWO, GloryHole, Sivasdescalzo, Patta and Queens.

Which sneaker blog steals this first?

But seriously I wonder if they couldn't order 'em or why they won't receive.

Which sneaker blog steals this first?

But seriously I wonder if they couldn't order 'em or why they won't receive.
Solebox is being very secretive, personally I think they have some information or a guarantee. Other shops that stocked Y2's are just out *****ing they aren't getting anything this time around. 100% Confirmed there will be some salty europeans. 

So it's confirmed that they definitely will not, or they are saying this because they don't know? Being told they aren't getting them would indicate that the retailers that ARE getting them would be preparing to receive shipment soon...

Got to believe that there is little chance that these Euro shops will put any pairs up on their websites... maybe so, but seems like any shop would want the publicity of doing in-store release first.

You can't trust what shops say about shoes as hyped as these. TRUE in San Francisco told everyone until RD that they weren't getting the Y2's, then instagrammed a photo of the Plat's in the middle of the day saying something like "look what just came in the shipment". 

So it's confirmed that they definitely will not, or they are saying this because they don't know? Being told they aren't getting them would indicate that the retailers that ARE getting them would be preparing to receive shipment soon...

You can't trust what shops say about shoes as hyped as these. TRUE in San Francisco told everyone until RD that they weren't getting the Y2's, then instagrammed a photo of the Plat's in the middle of the day saying something like "look what just came in the shipment". 
yeah I never believe what shops say, theyll lie their ***** off to make life a little easier on themselves

yeah I never believe what shops say, theyll lie their ***** off to make life a little easier on themselves
can you blame them? imagine confirming.. thats 200 million phone calls a day just waiting for you, all asking the exact same question

Yes, but I trust my euro dudes and what they say. Solebox, 1948, Niketown LDN, Colette are very probable retailers AT THIS STAGE.

Nothing is confirmed take it with a grain of salt. Some shops have got a definite no and others are just in the dark and waiting for answers.

This MAY CHANGE, Nike can accept or decline last minute. (They always do) Im not hearing what everyone else is told. Well at least I hope not. 

can you blame them? imagine confirming.. thats 200 million phone calls a day just waiting for you, all asking the exact same question
confirming with a set release procedure and price would save a lot of ppl the headache. It's just stores want the attention. Up until ten minutes ago I never heard of that store in san Fran, now I did. So it's free advertisement for the shop.

confirming with a set release procedure and price would save a lot of ppl the headache. It's just stores want the attention. Up until ten minutes ago I never heard of that store in san Fran, now I did. So it's free advertisement for the shop.
and i agree to a point.. but now that store will have to endure endless calls about this... but after this release will you continue to spend money with them, if you dont cop from them? likely not.. so free advertisment is all well and good, but if you're not consitantly spending money with them, its more of a headache..  These will sale regardless... its the GR 90's airmax, socks they need to move to stay in business..

and i agree to a point.. but now that store will have to endure endless calls about this... but after this release will you continue to spend money with them, if you dont cop from them? likely not.. so free advertisment is all well and good, but if you're not consitantly spending money with them, its more of a headache..  These will sale regardless... its the GR 90's airmax, socks they need to move to stay in business..
I see what ur saying but if a shop actually does have fair release procedures and I personally would spend more money there if I were to successfully cop yeezys

SUPER TRUTH

confirming with a set release procedure and price would save a lot of ppl the headache.

Agree with this. If store workers don't want to address inquiries from customers (mind you, which is part of the job anyway), then why not just establish a release procedure and post it on their website, social media channels, and newsletter. This will decrease inquiries and phone calls significantly.

Now, if a store is completely left in the dark and genuinely doesn't know, then that's a whole other issue.

Agree with this. If store workers don't want to address inquiries from customers (mind you, which is part of the job anyway), then why not just establish a release procedure and post it on their website, social media channels, and newsletter. This will decrease inquiries and phone calls significantly.

Now, if a store is completely left in the dark and genuinely doesn't know, then that's a whole other issue.
a lot of stores know at least a week in advance

Look like these won't release online in Europe just stores only.Agent also told me no November release for these either.(inEurope that is) source: nike rep chat , yes i know thats not 100% certain .

easter egg: when i asked the guy why no online release he said that these were too valuable to ship.FO REAL.

:rofl:

Get the **** out of here Nike.

Last edited:
I see what ur saying but if a shop actually does have fair release procedures and I personally would spend more money there if I were to successfully cop yeezys
thats just it, in my younger days, i had 2 stores i purchused from exclusively.. and thats was for every sneaker.. so when they would give others the run around.. they would tell me staright up.. sneakers will be in on "X" day, or do you need me to hold you a pair... thats building a realatonship.. a fly by night hype release is just more stress on them, because now they have to deal with people who will never come in and buy sneakers on the regular.. I do agree if they confimed it would save "us" the consumer a headache.. but i do understand them giving us  the run around

Look like these won't release online in Europe just stores only.Agent also told me no November release for these either.(inEurope that is) source: nike rep chat , yes i know thats not 100% certain .
Are you talking about the nike Europe? Not sure about that. (possible retailer) maybe releasing some pairs online and winners will be randomly picked to make it fair. (Not much of a surprise.)

I dont disagree with this.. But lets be honest.. ive watched NDC twitter, seen them respond to a  comment on a release of a sneaker, and the next 7 post are the exact same question..

Are you talking about the nike Europe? Not sure about that. (possible retailer) maybe releasing some pairs online and winners will be randomly picked to make it fair. (Not much of a surprise.)

yes sir i mean NikeStoreEurope.No info on other retailers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom