Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember screen shooting this tweet from Heidi back when they spoke about them so there still hope for 2013 release
Yeah so the 2014 rumours are incorrect? Damn just announce the damn shoe already!

I remember screen shooting this tweet from Heidi back when they spoke about them so there still hope for 2013 release

Yaw do realize she tweeted this back in JUNE, and given production/marketing/artist issues, MANY things have changed since then. Nothing is guaranteed at this point. Nike will let us know when they're damb well ready. Patience my thirsty friends, is the key to livelihood...

Damn just heard this is a December release. Looks like they really don't wanna release the 23rd with the DB's. Red Decembers is the final answer.

Can you guys imagine when the rep makers finally do make the changes? It will be next to impossible to get a real pair without hesitation. Need to drop these sooner then later.

It'll be much easier to replicate these than the originals too.

All they gotta do is put a different texture suede on the toe box and a little space between the nike swoosh and those triangles..

The only safe Yeezy's to really go after at this point are platinums or Yeezy 1's...

They never did get the 1's down right. Mostly due to a mix of more materials that they just can't get resources to, or it would be too much work/money to correctly replicate the first model.

Would you mind revealing your source?

Never understood why ppl ask this. If he said Kanye would you believe him? Are you planning on going back and checking with his source? I mean seriously take it for what it is. I get info a lot of the time and I'm sure the ppl who share it want to remain unnamed or there would be an official tweet or statement

Never understood why ppl ask this. If he said Kanye would you believe him? Are you planning on going back and checking with his source? I mean seriously take it for what it is. I get info a lot of the time and I'm sure the ppl who share it want to remain unnamed or there would be an official tweet or statement

It matters. With anything of this nature, sources add credibility and lessens the BS information in the thread.

Your asking for what division I work in?? Let's say I worked in NSW. Why would I want to put heat on my department just to tell people a month a shoe is coming out?

Unless your name is "niketalk kid" IRL, or you name drop the guy AT Nike who told you, you are safe.

Last edited:
Is it that difficult to add credibility to these baseless claims? Because I can pull up 25 other NikeTalk members (with sources they can't reveal) who are much more reputable, and they say 10 different dates.

EDIT: Nvm u answered my Question

Last edited:
If Celeb pairs go out on the 18th, then why is Sammi getting his shipped today? Don't believe that at all. Still think we see a RD before the 23rd.

Sami's pair is friends and family.

According to niketalk kid the pairs being shipped 11/18 are for celebrities not on the official f+f list signed by Kanye West.

Sami's pair is friends and family.

According to niketalk kid the pairs being shipped 11/18 are for celebrities not on the official f+f list signed by Kanye West.

Really what's the difference tho? Most of Kanye's friends are famous. LOL You know? I just don't see it, but I could be wrong.

The point of asking is to verify its authenticity. I'm not asking for a specific name. I'm asking what position does he work in.

If his source is some random sneaker blog tweeting whatever thoughts came to mind then I would dismiss the information.

If he said his source worked at Nike Corp. then I would say thanks for the info.

And Kanye doesn't know when Nike will release these unfortunately. Making your point mute.

Edit: ah it all makes sense now. You'll just go with whatever post anyone tells you. http://niketalk.com/t/342483/offici...no-buying-selling-trading/18480#post_19056059
21 hours ago you were like "yay it's this Saturday"

Now your like "well it has to be 12/23 in that case"

I'm almost tempted to create a second acct just to post "nope my source says august 2016 to coincide with the Olympics"

And then get a dude like you thinking it must be 08/2016 because I said my source told me.

Where did I say "Yay its this Saturday." My post is CLEARLY sarcasm as to the fact that the date in here keeps changing (guess that went over your head) I personally have no idea when these will officially release. What I do kno for sure is that the spot I get my shoes from is getting them and I'm guaranteed a pair whenever they release… :D

Really what's the difference tho? Most of Kanye's friends are famous. LOL You know? I just don't see it, but I could be wrong.
Celebrities like Pete Wentz received their pairs early last year. Pete Wentz and Kanye are both from Chi and worked on that god awful Fall Out Boy x Kanye West "Arms Race" Remix together......

But I doubt Kanye told Nike that it was necessary for Pete to get a pair as a part of his friends and family list. I'd imagine that list is for close family, close friends, and people he has recently worked with or is going to work with on collaborations (whether in music, tour, or fashion).

Celebrities like Pete Wentz received their pairs early last year. Pete Wentz and Kanye are both from Chi and worked on that god awful Fall Out Boy x Kanye West "Arms Race" Remix together......

But I doubt Kanye told Nike that it was necessary for Pete to get a pair as a part of his friends and family list. I'd imagine that list is for close family, close friends, and people he has recently worked with or is going to work with on collaborations (whether in music, tour, or fashion).

I agree. I'm just hoping that info posted on KTT holds some weight. That would mean Nike has taken away the priorityy of F&F and Celeb pairs well in advance and they would end up getting them closer to release.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom