Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Crazy to think how the Lebron 2X Championship pack was 50 times more limited than the Yeezy 2 platinum/solars.

I would love to talk with a real Yeezy connoisseur. Someone who understands the dynamics of the release. Someone who can explain the initials underneath the insole.

Or explain how many stores there were like Nike Montalban that just received (1) color way. From what I take from the original release is that it was widespread and every store that received pairs received at least 1 FSR.

I mean widespread as in most people were able to travel 2 hours at most to get to a store that was selling them.

Just think about he Black/Gold PL 1's from April. 12 stores received pairs. With 9 of the 12 located in NYC and none of the 12 on the West Coast.

Not a very popular shoe.... BUT they're a very limited shoe. With only 1 site selling them online (city sole) and most stores carrying 6-10 pairs.. With 21M receiving the most at 24. Why Nike?? Why??

Haha back to the Red one's.

Last edited:
Can't find Dino's post, but I PMed him and we discussed. He went into JJ, they told him friday to call back and confirm if they had received their pairs. If they did, they then said it would be FCFS or they would discuss release procedures.

However the very next day, they denied knowing that info.

Last edited:
Crazy to think how the Lebron 2X Championship pack was 50 times more limited than the Yeezy 2 platinum/solars.

I would love to talk with a real Yeezy connoisseur. Someone who understands the dynamics of the release. Someone who can explain the initials underneath the insole.

Or explain how many stores there were like Nike Montalban that just received (1) color way. From what I take from the original release is that it was widespread and every store that received pairs received at least 1 FSR.

I mean widespread as in most people were able to travel 2 hours at most to get to a store that was selling them.

Just think about he Black/Gold PL 1's from April. 12 stores received pairs. With 9 of the 12 located in NYC and none of the 12 on the West Coast.

Not a very popular shoe.... BUT they're a very limited shoe. With only 1 site selling them online (city sole). Why Nike?? Why??

The store close to me only got the platinums. They raffled them off $20 in merch for 1 ticket, and got 1 or 2 FSR's. I know for a fact the employees all got a pair, which is cool with me. So only about 1 FSR got raffled off, but they only charged retail.

I'm sure the story is the same for most stores outside of NYC or LA.

The store close to me only got the platinums. They raffled them off $20 in merch for 1 ticket, and got 1 or 2 FSR's. I know for a fact the employees all got a pair, which is cool with me. So only about 1 FSR got raffled off, but they only charged retail.

I'm sure the story is the same for most stores outside of NYC or LA.
Charged retail after having to spend money to be entered into the raffle though. I didn't even know until recently that shops like Kith charged 2-3x retail

Gator, wouldn't you think that if any JJ received pairs they would go straight to the main location on 34th?

that's Dr jays lol. The jj he's referring to is Fulton st downtown bk
Yeah that was my mistake. I'm thinking of the JJ way uptown and got confused for a second and thought it was on 34th (that's DJ's youre right). I'm on the same page now

Yeah that was my mistake. I'm thinking of the JJ way uptown and got confused for a second and thought it was on 34th (that's DJ's youre right). I'm on the same page now
those spots are so low key lol. Dr jays didn't release y2s(they probably sold out the back). Also there are two JJ like one block from each other, which one gets the limited releases?

Not a very popular shoe.... BUT they're a very limited shoe. With only 1 site selling them online (city sole) and most stores carrying 6-10 pairs.. With 21M receiving the most at 24. Why Nike?? Why??

"yeezy connoisseur" lololol

you'd have to talk to somebody high up who was directly involved with the shoe most likely, or somebody that determines how many are made, where they go ect

yeezy 2 could only be considered a "widespread" release compared to a shoe like the black gold 1s, but that was a special regional release. had something to do with a NYC basket tournament I think. us open air tech challenges only dropped at NTNY and 21 mercer. it's not really fair to compare the yeezys to those.

not sure why you need to know what the initials mean so badly either. that's one of those mysteries that's not meant to be solved

[quote name="Mart Da God" url="/t/342483/official-nike-air-yeezy-2-aftermath-thread-no-buying-selling-trading/18930#post]
not sure why you need to know what the initials mean so badly either. that's one of those mysteries that's not meant to be solved[/quote]

They were for the Jordan Brand Classic Game.

And yeah I hear you but so many people followed the Y1, Y2, and this release so closely I'd imagine they'd have some educated guesses on those initials.

Anyway I just want to learn about them. They're a very captivating sneaker. Just want someone to come in here and school us all.

Everyone that visits this thread contributes a little bit here and there and we still don't know that much about them.

I don't like to speculate any more than we have to, but where there's smoke, there is fire.

Sami gets his pair shipped Today, rumors of JJ getting shipments in possibly tomorrow. A store in france is getting theirs in this weekend as well, according to Jada.

Something behind the scenes has to be going on. :nerd:

They were for the Jordan Brand Classic Game.

And yeah I hear you but so many people followed the Y1, Y2, and this release so closely I'd imagine they'd have some educated guesses on those initials.

Anyway I just want to learn about them. They're a very captivating sneaker. Just want someone to come in here and school us all.

Everyone that visits this thread contributes a little bit here and there and we still don't know that much about them.

I feel you but even if I knew the intials there would still be a yeezy 2 sized hole in my closet

I have always been surprised (and disappointed) at the fact that more people directly connected with Nike don't join in the discussion here. if you look at any other forums focused on large corporations they definitely are involved and give feedback

Last edited:
I don't like to speculate any more than we have to, but where there's smoke, there is fire.

Sami gets his pair shipped Today, rumors of JJ getting shipments in possibly tomorrow. A store in france is getting theirs in this weekend as well, according to Jada.

Something behind the scenes has to be going on.
nerd.gif
The "store in France" has to be confirmed. The guy still didn't answer and I'm waiting to see which store is he talking about.
Because I know at least 1 person in each store which receive the Plat and Solar so I'm waiting for his reply.

The "store in France" has to be confirmed. The guy still didn't answer and I'm waiting to see which store is he talking about.

Because I know at least 1 person in each store which receive the Plat and Solar so I'm waiting for his reply.

I trust Jada's Intel, he's OG. Also, it's confirmed NT London has pairs in stock.

Last edited:

Youre asking too much....Corp doesnt like when people start to ask questions... or else...

sniper_h4svepac.gif

:nerd:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom