Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just like this guy, who isn't known for his kicks but rather his expensive watches...

I expect pictures from at least 1 of those 30 soon

Didn't we confirm the horizontal mesh means fake though?

I'm not sure, it seems like the real pairs have more of a "wavy" looking body, that looks more form fitting. The fakes look very fat and un shaped. Can't wait till Sami get's his pair in.

No shots intended, it's dope you have a running list of what's going on. I just mean some of these rumors have a lot more credibility than others.
none taken.. You still hold the record for the best ether this thread has seen (sorry gator it was too funny)

That (spoiler) pole line :lol:

Amazed that you still have an account :rofl:

none taken.. You still hold the record for the best ether this thread has seen (sorry gator it was too funny)

That (spoiler) pole line :lol:

Amazed that you still have an account :rofl:

Water under the bridge, man. I just want some damn Yeezys. I can definitely laugh at myself.

Water under the bridge, man. I just want some damn Yeezys. I can definitely laugh at myself.
true, you'll get them. One way or another. I have a feeling this release will be very kind to this thread. Not even trying to be an optimist.

I just think about all the limited / surprise releases we've had since June '12..... And we've become much more vigilant / determined. We don't take anything for granted this time around.

Just look how far bots have come! Remember when nike had still been using "#text" for their releases?? They didn't even have a "#image" up for the Lebron Corks lol. And bots were getting huge then.

I just think everyone is a bit more prepared.. I know I'm definitely in a better spot this time around

true, you'll get them. One way or another. I have a feeling this release will be very kind to this thread. Not even trying to be an optimist.

I just think about all the limited / surprise releases we've had since June '12..... And we've become much more vigilant / determined. We don't take anything for granted this time around.

Just look how far bots have come! Remember when nike had still been using "#text" for their releases?? They didn't even have a "#image" up for the Lebron Corks lol. And bots were getting huge then.

I just think everyone is a bit more prepared.. I know I'm definitely in a better spot this time around

Yea i hope so....but until then...

y2q.gif

:nerd:

Last edited:
I uploaded the video. 

why I hate "line ups"

the store wants to act like "there's no lining up". even tho they know people are gonna wait around anyway. so then it just becomes a free for all.

what was that about anyway? they didn't RSVP the hazelnuts?

now that I think about it tho I've never heard about a structured line up get out of hand tho, it's when the store says "no lining up" when s**t gets out of hand

why I hate "line ups"

the store wants to act like "there's no lining up". even tho they know people are gonna wait around anyway. so then it just becomes a free for all.

what was that about anyway? they didn't RSVP the hazelnuts?

now that I think about it tho I've never heard about a structured line up get out of hand tho, it's when the store says "no lining up" when s**t gets out of hand
Mercer just doesn't give a ****. They had like 300 pair of the hazels anyway. A lot left with pairs

Honestly I just prepare at 9 quick drop every night or 5AM if I happen to just be up at the time to see the tweet we all waiting for

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom