Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yall coming out of left field with this crap. I posted what I felt in response to people arguing (much like we are now, AGAIN) back and fourth about ******g prices. While real news from people I trust (@Mark081990 for instance) get's harder and harder to look for.

I know how Solars look, and how Plats look. Don't need to see any more images of those. I know what the current "market value" is. I also don't care. Making a new thread would be pointless. We have one, lets use it correctly. You can discuss whatever you want, but lets not pretend half of yall only surfaced recently back in the thread because of the RO's possible drop, not because you were a regular.

We are just trying to cop shoes, mane.
Repped.

@airdilly8 dnt be mad cause u can't afford to spend a cpl grand on a pair of shoes.. No shade, just facts. Ur just salty cause u don't have a shot at these.. Nobody cares about what airdilly thinks, u a nobody just like the rest of us and ur opinion surely doesn't matter more than anyone else's. Fact is u mad cause 4wrestling coppin pairs left and right. He can do that and u can't. Fact is u hatin for the simple reason that u don't have his resources.. Get over being salty and act like an adult.

@airdilly8 dnt be mad cause u can't afford to spend a cpl grand on a pair of shoes.. No shade, just facts. Ur just salty cause u don't have a shot at these.. Nobody cares about what airdilly thinks, u a nobody just like the rest of us and ur opinion surely doesn't matter more than anyone else's. Fact is u mad cause 4wrestling coppin pairs left and right. He can do that and u can't. Fact is u hatin for the simple reason that u don't have his resources.. Get over being salty and act like an adult.
I love how niketalk members could know by our comments in this discussion, how much money we all make, if we are salty, or just access to our whole life. Listen man your the one whos looking salty right now. So like i said please S T F U.

Saw this on IG. It was posted by Clyde Edwards who is reputable in the sneaker community and is the Creative Director and Buyer for Mr. R Sports (http://1973miami.com/).

http://instagram.com/sneakerboxclyde

Edit: Looks like he sourced the photo credit to: http://instagram.com/gc911

Last edited:
Said what I thought I needed to say, having said that I will be the bigger person and move on. Bakc to the yeezy's, do u think Clyde's are legit? Idk because I'm not educated enough to give an opinion on the shoe personally.

They look legit.

Back to the prices,

So if the solars and plats are going up this high, how are LV x Kanyes moving? The grey/pink highs last time I checked were around 2.5-3k

How much yall think I can get for Solars worn once? Size 9.5... (just interested in prices, not selling at the moment)

I think people should realise what a yeezy 2 aftermath thread actually is and **** complaining when yeezy2s that are not red octobers are mentioned. And when suggested to make a new thread go ahead and complain. Please abort this thread. Generally winding me up irl

Last edited:

Spotted these totally legit, RO at Chicago Ridge mail. I'm just made This 18 year old got them before everyone else. I didn't take any better pictures because I didn't want dude thinking I believed him.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom