Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was standing next to him for a minute. The suede was bright red, the soles were too dark with no hint of glow, and the spine on the back looked to pointy. Horizontal mesh as well as a puffy toebox.

Last edited:
I was standing next to him for a minute. The suede was bright red, the soles were too dark with no hint of glow, and the spine on the back looked to pointy. Horizontal mesh as well as a puffy toebox.
So they're fakes.

Yes that @footlockerrestock IG is also fake

Yes, sorry if the sarcasm didn't come across. They looked fake from 20 feet away, and worse as I got closer. They were quite eye catching though..... Made me want them real ones hard! Thinking of returning my all red pleated Balenciagas and putting that money towards these. Even though quality wise that's a huge step down.

When do you think kicks-crew would have the RO(as in before or after any official announcement or US RD), if at all?  I see they had the S&P, but I'm sure they'd sell-out, cancel orders, and jack up the price... probably a few times more than usual.

Last edited:
Even if I don't end up with these shoes this thread has made everything worth it...Having a bad day? Just roll through here and it will brighten things up guaranteed...

See Gator knows what's up...Broccoli Cheddar Soup from Panera is legit...

I'd run to scoop some but since I'm in hibernation / e~camp mode for these joints I haven't seen the sun in weeks...Go all Dracula and burn up if I step foot in the sun...

That being said what's good with that alleged info drop that was supposed to be coming today?

Spotted these totally legit, RO at Chicago Ridge mail. I'm just made This 18 year old got them before everyone else. I didn't take any better pictures because I didn't want dude thinking I believed him.
I didnt know you was from around the way posting in the high end kicks thread and s**t.....

Last edited:
Guy's was willing to give dude posted in the RO benefit of the doubt that they might be real
laugh.gif

geno smith didn't even get a second to breathe in this Thread
laugh.gif
i'm just hoping for a release date, i wouldn't risk buying these things before. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom