Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
How about a little common sense. If actors/athletes haven't gotten theirs then why does everyone think these are coming out today or next week or the week after etc. when you see actual pairs that aren't fake on celebs then the release is near. Not that hard to figure out.

How about a little common sense. If actors/athletes haven't gotten theirs then why does everyone think these are coming out today or next week or the week after etc. when you see actual pairs that aren't fake on celebs then the release is near. Not that hard to figure out.

Just what I was thinking...Let a little "common sense" prevail...When legit pairs start popping up on Celebs and what not then we should be on our toes...

At the same time however that's conflicting with some of the reports that Nike truly wants this to be a secret drop...

Like Mart said...The "Red October" line messed everything up...

Nobody is arguing that, but we're simply pointing out that this shoe and its release could be a lot different and set it's own mark. If everything was on schedule like last year, these would have released a month or two ago. Keep that in mind.

At the same time however that's conflicting with some of the reports that Nike truly wants this to be a secret drop...

Like Mart said...The "Red October" line messed everything up...
none of those "reports" should be taken credibly tbh

again to me its easy to sift through the garbage, i think its safe to say that Barneys in NY, given their history, has probably pre-sold their expected allotment of yeezy 2s. and i think its safe to say that @RonsWeedRoom  has a decent info connect and when he says no official pairs have been shipped, i believe him.  everything else to me is an assumption or rumor

i must be the only person who didnt assume the yeezys would drop in October when i heard Hold My Liquor.  My first thought was "rappers love naming things after movies"

Still don't know why people complain about this happening.  I purchased my WTK8's, they raised the price $130, and still shipped mine out no problem.  They did the same thing with my Kobe 8 Fireworks. Raised the price $150 but shipped mine no problem.  People just like to complain I guess.
Same here. Good place. TBH last option tho if i can't find anywhere here in NYC for retail. 

From last release? Why do these have to be exactly the same date wise? Until you see pairs on people who get pairs before anyone else then chill. So much speculation and conspiracy theory's. Sound like some phsycho ex girlfriend stuff.

But Schoolboy said it was like a mix away...
ohwell.gif
Q is great but I'm not listening to another thing he says until he drops #Oxymoron

Last edited:
Would be cool if they took care of the general public first before handing out celeb pairs. Id welcome that. These shoes don't need anymore hype...

none of those "reports" should be taken credibly tbh

again to me its easy to sift through the garbage, i think its safe to say that Barneys in NY, given their history, has probably pre-sold their expected allotment of yeezy 2s. and i think its safe to say that @RonsWeedRoom  has a decent info connect and when he says no official pairs have been shipped, i believe him.  everything else to me is an assumption or rumor

i must be the only person who didnt assume the yeezys would drop in October when i heard Hold My Liquor.  My first thought was "rappers love naming things after movies"
red october isn't just a movie, its an important moment in russian history 

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/October_Revolution

From last release? Why do these have to be exactly the same date wise? Until you see pairs on people who get pairs before anyone else then chill. So much speculation and conspiracy theory's. Sound like some phsycho ex girlfriend stuff.
Not a fan of your posting style. Last time you stopped by and acted as if you were above us.

You named your employer, after some criticism (partly from me), and I respected that. Now you're coming in here to call us basically thirsty and idiotic.

It's not as if there is a huge yeezy line that dates back to the 90's with dozens of releases.

Nothing is predictable. 5 models have been released. There is no pattern. Take a chill pill and please refrain from coming in here to attack members (whether on purpose or inadvertently).

We appreciate the info you're are willing to share. I appreciate any info anyone is willing to share even if they aren't 100% about it.... but dropping by and patronizing us is not going to go over well

Not a fan of your posting style. Last time you stopped by and acted as if you were above us.

You named your employer, after some criticism (partly from me), and I respected that. Now you're coming in here to call us basically thirsty and idiotic.

It's not as if there is a huge yeezy line that dates back to the 90's with dozens of releases.

Nothing is predictable. 5 models have been released. There is no pattern. Take a chill pill and please refrain from coming in here to attack members (whether on purpose or inadvertently).

We appreciate the info you're are willing to share. I appreciate any info anyone is willing to share even if they aren't 100% about it.... but dropping by and patronizing us is not going to go over well
Well sorry if you or anyone feel "attacked".  That wasnt my intent at all.  I have said what many have said in here already and that is for everyone to chill and stop trying to figure out Nike and this release.  It will happen.  For the record i dont work for Nike and i never said i did.  I said i got my info from nike corp.  As far as you not being a fan of my posting style......  Dont read my posts.  If you dont think there is a pattern why dont you tell gator whatever his name is that there isnt a pattern.  I tell him and its attacking.  Peace

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom