Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL i still remember when everyone was buzzing thinking it was on the 9th, espeially when the db release was changed. Some of you were even thinking of camping lol. Smfh #newslaves

This...

I've been telling everybody these will drop either

A) On a major holiday

or

B) During a major sporting event

I wouldn't rule out Thanksgiving / Black Friday...Christmas...Or even New Years Eve / Day...

All speculation of course...
That's when they last dropped too, so I do see that as a possibility.. Right after a playoff basketball game..

nerd.gif

When do you think kicks-crew would have the RO(as in before or after any official announcement or US RD), if at all?  I see they had the S&P, but I'm sure they'd sell-out, cancel orders, and jack up the price... probably a few times more than usual.
Still don't know why people complain about this happening.  I purchased my WTK8's, they raised the price $130, and still shipped mine out no problem.  They did the same thing with my Kobe 8 Fireworks. Raised the price $150 but shipped mine no problem.  People just like to complain I guess.

Niketown LDN looking promising, so is solebox germany. I shall say no more because everyone just rips everyone to shreds about sources. Take what you want from my post. Dont really give a **** if you believe or not. Just on the lookout. PS, SNS sweden not looking too fabulous, things may change. More updates to come. With an international list of solid confirms. 
[h3]terveisin M.[/h3]

Niketown LDN looking promising, so is solebox germany. I shall say no more because everyone just rips everyone to shreds about sources. Take what you want from my post. Dont really give a **** if you believe or not. Just on the lookout. PS, SNS sweden not looking too fabulous, things may change. More updates to come. With an international list of solid confirms. 

[h3]terveisin M.[/h3]
Appreciate it

Still don't know why people complain about this happening.  I purchased my WTK8's, they raised the price $130, and still shipped mine out no problem.  They did the same thing with my Kobe 8 Fireworks. Raised the price $150 but shipped mine no problem.  People just like to complain I guess.
I ordered them when they were $550 the minute they hit the site and they raised the price in less than 5 minutes.  Canceled my order days later, saying there was an error.

I emailed them because I still wanted the shoe and bought em for $750 shipped, which was lower than the price on the site at the time.  I got what I wanted, but they definitely did exactly what I described.

Not a complaint, just a fact.  Thought I should let people know so that if they order Yeezy from KC the minute they hit the site that they shouldn't expect that price.

[h3]terveisin M.[/h3]

:nerd: :smokin

Last edited:
One thing is for certain.. Its either retail or bust for me... Way to many fakes already to take a chance on buying resale.. My head is spinning already, mesh off, swoosh to shinny, 1 spike to many on the upper inner right angle...  
mean.gif

Does anyone know the retail price for the Red Octobers will be? My friend currently ordered a pair for $550, gotta check out if they're legit or not.

Off Topic- So Chicago Ridge has a Panera now? As hood as you guys are making the mall out to be it's no Ford City and has been steadily moving on up for a good while now. Haven't been in a long time, think I'll check back in tonight.

On topic but worthless- Last time I was NT Chicago I was chatting with one of the workers, just small talk. I say something about it being the calm before the storm (Doernbecher collection+regularly scheduled Retros) and he goes 'Not to mention what's happening tomorrow. Oh you didn't hear about it? Nike's doing a silent drop of the RO Halloween morning, online only release. Since we're not getting them I'll be e-camping myself blah blah blah.' I expressed my skepticism but he didn't change his tune.

I can totally understand trolling people who are asking for it but he went out of his way for that one. I didn't bring it up at all and it's not like I believed the bs anyway. I just uh, happened to wake up early and on Twitter by uh, coincidence.

they arent
That's my thinking. Early release of the Red Octobers for $550? Not to mention they're deadstock with no scuffs on them which would drive the price down a good amount. But he buys tons of shoes anyway, should see his collection... Not even funny...
mean.gif

[h3]terveisin M.[/h3]
now is NT LDN.. FCFS, or raffle... thanks for the info also

Reports out of NT Chicago were the same, again I am speculating. But remember someone came in here and said there was a lot more than last year? Then said managers were threatening everyone. :nerd:

Question...How early did the F&F pairs for the Solar's and Plat's start hitting hard before the actual release last year?

Last edited:

and he goes 'Not to mention what's happening tomorrow. Oh you didn't hear about it? Nike's doing a silent drop of the RO Halloween morning, online only release. Since we're not getting them I'll be e-camping myself blah blah blah.' I expressed my skepticism but he didn't change his tune.

I can totally understand trolling people who are asking for it but he went out of his way for that one. I didn't bring it up at all and it's not like I believed the bs anyway. I just uh, happened to wake up early and on Twitter by uh, coincidence.
what sucks about this is that this info spreads, and he would be considered a legitimate "source"

dude works at nike, he shouldnt be spreading some hype hearsay bs like that

the strength of the rumor mill is just a testament to the hype i guess.  kanye really f***ed people heads up with the "red october" line

Question...How early did the F&F pairs for the Solar's and Plat's start hitting hard before the actual release last year?

It was a couple months before hand, but from what I've gathered, seems like Nike is behind on the release date for these. So that could equate to a shorter window between F and F pairs and the general release date.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom