Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude, they're not going to surprise drop them.
laugh.gif

I can't stop reminiscing about how easy the yeezy 1s were to get in comparison to the 2s. no amount of work I coulda put in woulda got me them joints

I can't stop reminiscing about how easy the yeezy 1s were to get in comparison to the 2s. no amount of work I coulda put in woulda got me them joints

Not only how easy, but how significantly inexpensive resale prices AY1s were compared to today's prices. Zen and Nets could have been purchased for under $700 and Blinks ran just a little over $1,000.

Personally if the shoe aesthetically looked the same, I would cop. I have shoes from all brands except for Reebok(they just don't appeal to me) and I think that as long as the shoe was still similar to the Yeezy as we know it today, I would easily buy it. I love the look of the Yeezy's but I won't pay $3k for them. Hell, I wouldn't even cop for over $700-even if it is considered a "steal".
As bad as I want the yeezys I wouldn't pay those prices either. Retail or bust

I had a hard time finding the 1s when they dropped.

went to undefeated today and one of the workers there said they aint dropping unitl jan/feb. Take that for whatever thats worth. They did have the yeezy 1 and 2's there right??

so much speculation. 

when these finally drop,if youre lucky to get em,.....ppl will assume theyre fake anyway.

need of a redoctober official thread i think if nothing happens by end of november. 

Honestly if these were an announced release would it even be possible for a human to beat the bots...? Such as the doernbechers on the 23rd?

Honestly if these were an announced release would it even be possible for a human to beat the bots...? Such as the doernbechers on the 23rd?

what u don't understand, is that people can have bots running 24/7. announced release or not doesn't matter.

He posted 3 glow pics and man I'm in love. Such a bright, solid glow. Cant wait for the next bit of info we get

Not only how easy, but how significantly inexpensive resale prices AY1s were compared to today's prices. Zen and Nets could have been purchased for under $700 and Blinks ran just a little over $1,000.
nah, they werent even that high.  i live an hour and fifteen mins from the closest store that sold yeezys so i didnt even bother going.  i sat and watched from the comfort of my home then bought zens for $450 and nets for $475 a week after their respective release dates.  only reason i didnt get the black/pinks was because they were my least favorite so i wasnt about to pay more than i did for the other two(those were going for slightly higher, 600-700 range).

nah, they werent even that high.  i live an hour and fifteen mins from the closest store that sold yeezys so i didnt even bother going.  i sat and watched from the comfort of my home then bought zens for $450 and nets for $475 a week after their respective release dates.  only reason i didnt get the black/pinks was because they were my least favorite so i wasnt about to pay more than i did for the other two(those were going for slightly higher, 600-700 range).
:lol: "respective" release dates. Reminds me of something Stephen A would say.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom