Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not being an owner of any yeezys, I'd say the spikes/pyramids are growing on me, besides seeing loads of pictures of RO's you get used to them.

Also from reviews of the previous colours, the spikes/pyramids make the yeezy 2 more durable? Which is a plus for those who wanna rock them often!

I hope it's durable. I'm skateboarding in mine if I can get it.

so has this pic been floating around for awhile or something new? haven't seen this yet before tonight.. 

dont know if this has been said, but take it with a grain of salt.

Nike rep said since its Kanya signature shoes, he get to decides when to drop it.  Is that true?

The way he had to cop many size 12s without them just hooking him up with pairs should tell you how they feel about him.

Does Nike dictate how many pairs they produce without his input? Like if he can quote his shoes selling for $90,000 on ebay in an interview then he has to know the type of hype these generate.

Wonder if he could tell Nike to produce more pairs (or if he already did) so they are a little more available for the general public.

Last edited:

^ I'm aware of that, they release randomly at nike retailers, but on NDC? at 8pm? lol...first for me...honestly I think they trying to catch bots. These shoes have been widely avaible for some time now, and you can get them for retail, but they sell out in 30 secs on NDC? bots running 24/7 , they might be trying to catch em..

^ I'm aware of that, they release randomly at nike retailers, but on NDC? at 8pm? lol...first for me...honestly I think they trying to catch bots. These shoes have been widely avaible for some time now, and you can get them for retail, but they sell out in 30 secs on NDC? bots running 24/7 , they might be trying to catch em..
i think the same..when they release these yezzys bots gonna CHEW em up

How would yall feel if there was no announcement and they just randomly dropped them on NDC?

Would a lot of yall miss out? :nerd:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom