Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
no bro...I look everyday on ebay and just get sad....im contemplating on selling some stuff to get these...I have a pair of Lebron 8 south beach in deadstock condition, i know i could get atleast $900 for them...but i dont want to let them go... :smh:

A pair here in australia on the bay went for $600 and it was DS, but i could see somewhere between 600-900 but nothing over that

Yo I have a real question to ask. Has anyone seen a pair of Platinums in a SZ 14? I know when they originally dropped on NDC they didn't have a sz 14 for sale in the plats, only in the solars.

If i had a guess of a rd for the supposed red ones, I'd say August 7th. Its a Tuesday, but it is also the release of Cruel Summer. The poster for Kanye's movie Cruel Summer was red. Just a thought

LONG time lurker. Finally got around to register my account. Here are my Yeezy 2s. I purchased the Solars from some local guy in Miami for 1400. Can't believe that's considered a good deal now n days. Then I was able to trade with a NTer for the Plats.

Last edited:

LONG time lurker. Finally got around to register my account. Here are my Yeezy 2s. I purchased the Solars from some local guy in Miami for 1400. Can't believe that's considered a good deal now n days. Then I was able to trade with a NTer for the Plats.
what did you give up for the plats?

did you get the solars off of Craigslist?

Hi all,

I have been waiting to join Niketalk since January! I sent many emails on the Yuku site enquiring as to why I wasnt accepted. Its great that this 'new' Niketalk allows me interact immediately after signing up! Im glad to be here! :smile:

So, I have LOVED and wanted the Yeezy 2's in either colourway to WEAR since the first images began to appear. I called all of my contacts and stores here and in the UK. I thought I had organised a pair in Scotland, 2 weeks before RD, they said I would be able to order online, no problem. A week before the release, this all changed and every release became in-store or raffle only! I was devastated! My last hope was Nikestore Europe. So when they announced (I still dont understand why, obviously to keep them even more limited but cmon) that they would not be selling them online, I was screwed! I was going to fly to London from Dublin but I could not get time off work. A friend of my uncle's agreed to try and get them in 1948 in London. No point, the queue was there for 2 days (he has a family and job). So no luck there either! I entered 8 raffles all around the world, wherever I saw them, getting up and staying up at crazy hours to suit various time zones. I am a huge sneaker fan and Kanye fan. And on RD, I was at Watch the Throne in the o2 Dublin (he also played there on the 8th, celebrated his bday in Ireland - cool). Since then I have been on eBay and other sites constantly. I have been scammed TWICE! 2 weeks ago for £450 sterling and 2 days ago for $600 US. The first 'claim' should be resolved by tomorrow. I filed the other today! I hate all of this. I want to WEAR these so bad. I just thought I would share my story with you. I saw/see people on here complaining about not being able to get them on NDC or at a store, well at least you had SOME hope. Ireland didnt get ONE pair. Not ONE store, not ONE pair. So imagine how hard it is here! Maybe somebody can help me out on here! Either way, I'm just glad to be here! :smile:

smh at all the people that are buying fakes for a couple of hundred dollars less than wat resellers are asking for 
mean.gif
 if ur gonna spend that much just get the real ones. I know some of them are close to the real ones but if ur spending that money on a pair of kicks you should know the little differences or know ppl who can help u out

Last edited:
Well it deleted my first post after the change over. So here's the pics again....

Last edited by a moderator:
I've notice that prices have slightly gone up . There aren't much pairs on ebay that are up for auction but there's a lot of pairs with those ridiculous BIN price of 1800+ .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom