Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've notice that prices have slightly gone up . There aren't much pairs on ebay that are up for auction but there's a lot of pairs with those ridiculous BIN price of 1800+ .

THIS... The ones that are up for auction seem like scams ( low feedback, sketchy description, no tagged pictures, etc.) or simply fake.

Yo has anyone seen a pair of platinums in a sz 14? I know when the shoe initially dropped they only went up to size 13 on NDC in the Plats and sz 14 in the solars.

WOW havent been on NT for awhile and had to create a new acct but... really??!.. people proudly posting pics of fakes and people on here trying to modifiy or "fix" the shoe to make it look authentic??.. What has the world come to??..

WOW havent been on NT for awhile and had to create a new acct but... really??!.. people proudly posting pics of fakes and people on here trying to modifiy or "fix" the shoe to make it look authentic??.. What has the world come to??..
Same cats who say "I just buy the fake because I like the shoe and can't afford the real one." Stop it, if you're just buying because you genuinely like the design like you claim you wouldn't want a crude, blocky looking fake in the first place, and you wouldn't care to doctor it so others would think it was authentic.

Good news:

Got both my pairs. As disgusted with the price as everyone else, but I got em.

Bad news:

After reading through this thread, hearing the rumors about midsole paint cracking and seeing the pictures, I finally got a chance to thoroughly inspect my Plats (just got them in late June and spent the last week on vacation). Anyway, found that little surprise on the inside of the left shoe. These are still brand new mind you, never even tried on. Considering keeping em that way too. Maybe I can still cut my loses and get my money back. Solars are holding up fine. I've worn em 3 different times for probably 10 hours total.

:smh: Nike. Definitely takin a break from kicks for a while.

23 Grappier, r those Solars legit?? they look a bit too shiny on the snake skin
Its easy to see those are legit....the toe box doesnt look like an air force one toe box like on the fake and i think some shoes faded more than others because of how big the boxes were that came with smaller sizes allowing the shoes to move around freely in the box. I dont think they came with the correct box size for most of them if they did try to match box size with shoe size from what i have seen.

A filter i used that i though was interesting.
2luz145.jpg

Last edited:
There are those who don't care to impress others but only ourselves...dropping that kind of money i'm sure there are other things besides shoes for others to be impressed about...

$1500 to impress your twitter/instagram followers, basically. :x

That's right....the entire reason why I bought my solars...because its not about how I like how the shoes look...no,no, that can't be possible

Last edited:
That's right....the entire reason why I bought my solars...because its not about how I like how the shoes look...no,no, that can't be possible

Yeezys are sick, but when the price is so high it's no longer fueled by aesthetics. No disrespect to homeboy on the last page but why is he posting pics wearing $1500 kicks with $30 Enyce denim shorts? For his sake I hope he cleaned those bottoms and sold on eBay after his photo shoot. Impressing nobody.

Last edited:
Yeezys are sick, but when the price is so high it's no longer fueled by aesthetics. No disrespect to homeboy on the last page but why is he posting pics wearing $1500 kicks with $30 Enyce denim shorts? For his sake I hope he cleaned those bottoms and sold on eBay after his photo shoot. Impressing nobody.

Hate is strong....let that man breathe....not that I would do the same but if he likes those type of shorts then he ain't hurting anybody by doing so....let him be...

Ah! You seem a little salty my dude. I have worn them over six times so far. First I didn't pay over $450 for my pair. So to me they aren't worth $1500. Or really even the $250 msrp for that matter due to general quality. Second, to really make your day, I was wearing just a fresh plain black tall tee and a matching heat hat that day!!! I can't even count how many people were complimenting me on the kicks and the hat alone. However at the end of the day it doesn't matter one bit to me as what you or anyone else thinks of my "style" etc. I swag the way I swag for myself. Not to impress anyone. Come on my dude. Be easy. I do hope you get a pair one day. You sound as if you could REALLY use it in your life...
Hate is strong....let that man breathe....not that I would do the same but if he likes those type of shorts then he ain't hurting anybody by doing so....let him be...
Good looks playa!

Also how many times have we all seen Kayne rocking them with some ugly *** tight leather pants and a black tee????

Last edited by a moderator:
Its easy to see those are legit....the toe box doesnt look like an air force one toe box like on the fake and i think some shoes faded more than others because of how big the boxes were that came with smaller sizes allowing the shoes to move around freely in the box. I dont think they came with the correct box size for most of them if they did try to match box size with shoe size from what i have seen.

Thanks bro, yes they are legit, I'm sure of that. Flash may be causing the snakeskin to look shiny I'm assuming. You can view more pictures of them by clicking on the top one, if you're even that concerned.
As for what you said about the box, in my experience with the Yeezy 1 & 2 (I have Zen 1s, & both 2's all size 10), the box is at least made for a regular Nike size 12 or 12.5. This is as compared to my normal size 10 or 10.5 boxes. I'm sure others have noticed this too. I'm guessing it's to accommodate the larger height/bulkiness of the shoe. More so for the 1's than the 2's obviously, but I'm guessing they just kept it the same with the 2's.

The resale value is at 1500...retail was 250....people forget that

also its funny that you say no disrespect then continue to bash him for wearing denim shorts :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom