Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would NOT trade those titanium 23s for the yeezys them joints are way too limited and are some commemorative jordan type stuff for me at least..this is how crazy its become people willing to give up some rare js for a rappers shoes smh

Originally Posted by MJ All Day45

I don't even know why i come in here...I wear an 8-8.5...prices are INSANE right now.

What'd you expect I'm not expecting anything to go down drastically I think prices will stay around 1500-2000 also depends on how much youre trying to spend

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

Originally Posted by RAWairMIA

Wonder will people regret the trades they will do to get this shoe a year from now?

tough to say... I bet every single person on here still kicks themselves for selling their Yeezy 1s a while back...
None whatsoever. They were a bulky shoe to me and despite being comfortable, I can find the same comfort in a large amount of other shoes. Those were the Zens, so if I had the Blinks, that may have changed my mind...
I'm still laughing at some of the trade offers I've seen though. We all hold a certain standard to particular shoes so it's funny to see who get's the better end of the deal. SMH at the dude trying to trade Space Jams straight-up for Yeezy IIs...
laugh.gif

Wish I had some heat to trade for some yeezys but I do have some DS sb 8s wonder if that and some cash would do the trick for some plats

Originally Posted by manifresh

Wish I had some heat to trade for some yeezys but I do have some DS sb 8s wonder if that and some cash would do the trick for some plats

Whoever does that trade is going to ask for atleast 700-800

I offered a couple peopel this exact trade(DS SB 8 + 200 cash) and they all turned it down. Your better off selling the SB 8s and adding the extra cash to buy a pair of Plats. They're dropping pretty fast on ebay. It's the solar reds that aren't going down much. Luckily I found someone to give me a somewhat decent price on the solar reds.
ohwell.gif

a guy I think here in Stockholm, Sweden put up a bid for 65,000 kr, not sure if he sold them though.

Love my plats and can't wait to rock em. Luckily no quality issues here on my 12. Anybody seen anyone wearing these out in person?

word dudes offering up DMP packages like its nothing, hahaha
At these prices I may never get a 1st pair. I'm shocked that so many people like these more than the first ones, but this is the same forum where dudes were saying eggplants were better than royal foams... blasphemy

Originally Posted by doyung9

Anybody had to go up from their usual size in these?
I actually went down a half-size. I have both a 9.5 and 10.0 in the Solars and the 9.5 gave me the same room that a typical size 10.0 usually would. However, I have narrow feet so either size is fine without seeing a noticeable difference in the length of the shoe...
Also, I just got an e-mail from the guy I purchased the hats from. He kindly asked if he could use my pictures as he said he's received quite a lot of traffic on his website from when I had posted the snapbacks. Pretty professional thing to do aside from most people who just steal photos...

I would NOT trade those titanium 23s for the yeezys them joints are way too limited and are some commemorative jordan type stuff for me at least..this is how crazy its become people willing to give up some rare js for a rappers shoes smh

I agree with u. No way I wud let go of my Titaniums. That shoe is a rare and beautiful thing. The Yeezy hype has made people think strange thoughts.

Originally Posted by SneakerPimp2k8

At these prices I may never get a 1st pair. I'm shocked that so many people like these more than the first ones, but this is the same forum where dudes were saying eggplants were better than royal foams... blasphemy
I actually think I'm in the minority as I've seen more people say they like the Is over the IIs...
As for Eggplants > Royals. Please point me in their direction so I can slap them. Haha! I own both and Royals trump all colorways. (Even the galaxies.)...

Originally Posted by SneakerPimp2k8

I actually like the 2s better than the Yeezy 1s, but that's just because I'm not into high tops.  

Originally Posted by sniper

Originally Posted by doyung9

Anybody had to go up from their usual size in these?
I actually went down a half-size. I have both a 9.5 and 10.0 in the Solars and the 9.5 gave me the same room that a typical size 10.0 usually would. However, I have narrow feet so either size is fine without seeing a noticeable difference in the length of the shoe...
Also, I just got an e-mail from the guy I purchased the hats from. He kindly asked if he could use my pictures as he said he's received quite a lot of traffic on his website from when I had posted the snapbacks. Pretty professional thing to do aside from most people who just steal photos...
Damn im confused, some other guy said he had to size up so what to you guys think? Im usually a True 8.5 and with some shoes a 9.. so should I size up or stay true?

^^
Is that really him in the video? Or did someone just use his username? Damn...
laugh.gif

Anyways, in regards to Y2's, it's not over folks!.....
wink.gif

PO

Originally Posted by generaiya

Originally Posted by garylok11

The cheapest Yeezy 2's in the world? 
smile.gif

232958jo2hd970w0uuccm2.jpg

2330258mqmnilnt7mv0qi8.jpg

23312322z9gx2ppjf24nem.jpg

There were people that got seeded free pairs . . . 
eyes.gif

Generaiya digs the pics though.

I paid that price also with the 15% off from my rogue iv cancellation. They still charged me tax tho, it shows in the "credit card ending" but he blocked the final price.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom