Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by 18th letter

Originally Posted by doyung9

HEADS UP. I KNOW TWO SPOTS GOT RESTOCKS YESTERDAY, IN THE COLOR THEY HADN'T RECEIVED.

how is this a heads up?
roll.gif

*BRB Gets in time machine*

If anyone has any restock info for the Los Angeles area, please PM me. Even if u don't want to share info with me, please don't put it out in the open for the lurkers. Thanks.

Originally Posted by spoonmanofthehour

HEADS UP. I KNOW TWO SPOTS GOT RESTOCKS YESTERDAY, IN THE COLOR THEY HADN'T RECEIVED.

how is this a heads up?

Yeah, how exactly is that a heads up?
Hmmm... I don't know. I'm just trying to help. I only know the spots got them yesterday because one of my friends literally buys everything from the spot and they called him discretely. Never put them out, didn't sell to the public. So maybe you're "connect/hook up" has them now.

Swear, cats are salty over not getting these shoes.
laugh.gif

he's just giving y'all a head's up that spots are getting restocks, so be on the look out for them in your area.

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

he's just giving y'all a head's up that spots are getting restocks, so be on the look out for them in your area.
You ever get the PM's I sent you?

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

You ever get the PM's I sent you?

nah. was in over the last few days? cuz my PM's haven't been working until last night.

i'll hit you up now.

how is this a heads up?

Yeah, how exactly is that a heads up?
Hmmm... I don't know. I'm just trying to help. I only know the spots got them yesterday because one of my friends literally buys everything from the spot and they called him discretely. Never put them out, didn't sell to the public. So maybe you're "connect/hook up" has them now.

Swear, cats are salty over not getting these shoes.
laugh.gif

its not worth hooking anyone up on here 
you will get nothing in return unless you know the person

and even then you might not get crap 

If anyone has any restock info for the Los Angeles area, please PM me. Even if u don't want to share info with me, please don't put it out in the open for the lurkers. Thanks.

ME TOO PLEASE...

I can start checking around again. spoonmanofthehour if I happen across anything I will let you know...

Also cool story bro moment: I've been searching through brands and nothing offers the same "vibe" as the Yeezy 2, at least what appeals to me about them... so I want these even MORE now.

Originally Posted by SenorRoboto2k5

ME TOO PLEASE...

I can start checking around again. spoonmanofthehour if I happen across anything I will let you know...

Also cool story bro moment: I've been searching through brands and nothing offers the same "vibe" as the Yeezy 2, at least what appeals to me about them... so I want these even MORE now.

Thank you very much. I promise I will PM u if I hear of anything too. I'm hoping a lot of people who have been active in this thread and the last find a pair. Too many of us got shut out.

Originally Posted by SenorRoboto2k5

ME TOO PLEASE...

Thank you very much. I promise I will PM u if I hear of anything too. I'm hoping a lot of people who have been active in this thread and the last find a pair. Too many of us got shut out.
I'm down for PMing about LA/SoCal spots too. I exchanged some good info with another dude about different spots getting them during the days up to release, and I was able to enter at least 3-4 more raffles that I would've missed out on otherwise. Didn't win any of them, but it was nice to at least get a few extra chances.

Originally Posted by 8PM at MSG

I actually like the way they look as they age. Those were the pics that sold me on them in the first place.

same here, I liked the "ashiness" to em lol

So I find a guy selling two pairs on craigslist for 1,000. I email him, tell him what i've been through, etc. I get him to agree to 450 for the solars and then he turns around and wants to do moneybookers. Which is KNOWN for being a scam on craigslist. Then he says he's in Jacksonville, even tho his post says USF. (Tampa)

Shoe gods, why you toy with me like this?

Originally Posted by IsTaYsTuNiNyA

Anyone can That can PM me where the restock is in So Cal is okay with me in
My book
Pretty please??!?!?  Help me out??!?! Lol I'm an 11.5 so if youre the same size don't help me then foo!

Originally Posted by sniper

Originally Posted by libraoflove2

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

THAT YEEZY GEAR IS A DEFINITE NO GO.

I'VE STILL YET TO SEE ANYTHING DECENT BUT I'M NOT THE ONE TO WEAR THE MATCHING GEAR WITH SHOES I BUY.

I don't see how it's so definite.
The fact of the matter is that Adam Garcia, the guy who created the logo that's actually on the tongue of the shoe this entire thread is about made a sick sketch incorporating so much more than just blatant and typical typography based shirts.

To go from:

to this: 

is just artistically beautiful. 

No one is saying people have the wear the kicks with the apparel at the same time, but to be honest, anyone who passes on this because they don't think it's good is not very keen on genuine talent with extraordinary implementation.
You need to realize that a large amount of the people in this thread weren't able to acquire a pair for various reasons. As with a lot of things, not just shoes, you'll have straight bitterness or people who just genuinely don't like the design. I, for one, love the logo regardless of it's affiliation and regardless if I had not been able to get my pairs. However, not enough to pay $125 for a regular sweater with a screen-printed image...

Since you're new here, you'll see a lot of opinions. Some meaningful/warranted and some purely out of spite. However, you'll eventually catch the irony in many of their posts as most slip-up...
Really appreciate that dude. Well said and fair points. I keep coming back to this thread and learning more, so I'm definitely excited to get more acquainted with the members of NT. 
happy.gif

I'll keep you guys updated if I come across anything. But I wouldn't get our hopes up. Maybe some stores are just putting out their shipment late?

Active Athlete Inc. In Houston is getting a re-stock. In store only, i suggest any Houston cats to follow them on twitter @ActiveAthlete15

Mind blown!  Somebody told me that around this time, restocks would start popping up.  I'm in NYC with 2 pretty solid connects.  If anybody in NYC wants to share info, we can do it .. A lot of NT is sour, but this thread seems to be full of cats that just want to get there pairs.

I'm willing to help out.  At the least, I got re-sellers that dont charge rape price ..

Hit me up!

Originally Posted by dahhkneesb

Active Athlete Inc. In Houston is getting a re-stock. In store only, i suggest any Houston cats to follow them on twitter @ActiveAthlete15

Good looking out. Never knew they opened another store on Wilcrest.

Originally Posted by nikeairon

My book
Pretty please??!?!?  Help me out??!?! Lol I'm an 11.5 so if youre the same size don't help me then foo!

if anyone knows info for LA please help a brother out.

My book

Same here , would really appreciate it 

If anyone has any info for bay area spots getting a re-stock pm me. I'm doing my homework as well so we can share info, I'm also down to help out heads who want a pair to rock.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom