Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah man, the madness continues. 
laugh.gif

everyone under 150 post just came out of no where and started asking for pm's
laugh.gif

wouldn't be surprised if this was a rumor and everyone got all hype for nothing

restocks? more like the leftover pairs they held back hoping to sell under the table for $2,500.

Originally Posted by AdamKarvounakis

Originally Posted by 18th letter

People that weren't posting in the last 40 pages all of a sudden saw the posts about restocks and started asking for PMs. How convenient.

nice observation

Excellent observation, but I kindly replied to anybody who PM'd me ... We will not get anywhere bickering, but watch for the lurkers .. I too am willing to pay for any solid info as long as I get a pair at retail, or pay $500 ..

LOL @ restocks. "If" there are any restocks how many of these places you think are really gonna sell anywhere near MSRP or how many pairs will actually hit the floor??

Originally Posted by Mazz305

LOL @ restocks. "If" their are any restocks how many of these places you think are really gonna sell anywhere near MSRP or how many pairs will actually hit the floor??

Thats pretty much the idea I just got, like thats being realistic. Rigged BS. You think thats a legit possibility?

People that weren't posting in the last 40 pages all of a sudden saw the posts about restocks and started asking for PMs. How convenient.
As Tity Boi would say.....truuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by akuratl02

nice observation

Excellent observation, but I kindly replied to anybody who PM'd me ... We will not get anywhere bickering, but watch for the lurkers .. I too am willing to pay for any solid info as long as I get a pair at retail, or pay $500 ..

You are one of the few hear that i see are willing to help and i appreciate that. Funny dudes swear cause post count is low that we are all luckers or resellers. i been in the shoe game since 97 and are probably older than most here. Not to mention i dont call BRED XI the black and red space jams LOL. I refuse to post dumb ++! comments like yuku or QFT  just to raise my post count.

nice observation

You are one of the few hear that i see are willing to help and i appreciate that. Funny dudes swear cause post count is low that we are all luckers or resellers. i been in the shoe game since 97 and are probably older than most here. Not to mention i dont call BRED XI the black and red space jams LOL. I refuse to post dumb ++! comments like yuku or QFT  just to raise my post count.

What happen to the last gu who sold info?  People get their refunds?

Any more info i get i'll share. I hate the fact i couldn't get a pair especially because 90% of Yeezys are for sale Smh.
LA heads ill be on the lookout heavy.

Originally Posted by UrN0tLike

What happen to the last gu who sold info?  People get their refunds?
I had to go thru paypal to get my refund, i got an email today saying it should be in my account in 3 days or so.

Federer with the Solars is 
pimp.gif
. Classy dude.

Lol, one hint at a restock and this thread is boooooooooooming with people left and right swearing they aren't resellers and just want a pair to wear. I'm not saying you guys are lying, but I don't know if whoever has any info really cares or not if you are going to wear them or not. Good luck to everyone on the restocks though. I'm out here in Korea and I doubt any restocked pairs would float their way over here.

Originally Posted by dahhkneesb

Active Athlete Inc. In Houston is getting a re-stock. In store only, i suggest any Houston cats to follow them on twitter @ActiveAthlete15

IT'S A PURCHASE RAFFLE. 25 A TICKET. 2 TICKETS MAX. UNLIMITED PEOPLE CAN ENTER.

nice observation

yeah... but you still call them BRED's... sooooo.... yah
tumblr_ldolqgvJmc1qcpdqto1_400.jpg

people that got their pairs talking about others coming out of the shadows? cmon you came to this thread, saw"restock" and got excited too. smh you already got yours now let some of us get ours. or what, are you people looking to triple up? greedy mfers

Originally Posted by Swish Hitter

Originally Posted by Mazz305

LOL @ restocks. "If" their are any restocks how many of these places you think are really gonna sell anywhere near MSRP or how many pairs will actually hit the floor??

Thats pretty much the idea I just got, like thats being realistic. Rigged BS. You think thats a legit possibility?
If live raffles are done then it should be legit but a lot of shops will probably give their top customers 1st dibs (not to say I blame them) & forget about employees buyin up pairs/hooking their friends up. Not to rain on anyone's parade I'm just being realistic.

My goal is to get these before the end of the year...I was thinking of selling some shoes but I really dont want to
ohwell.gif

Any more info i get i'll share. I hate the fact i couldn't get a pair especially because 90% of Yeezys are for sale Smh.

Thanks man. Good people.

Originally Posted by K1ngCastro

Thanks man. Good people.

Watch he be the one to get a pair and not tell anyone where he got it from
laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom