Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

after walking around Homeworld today (to look for items to furnish the new baby room) I have decided...

I refuse to spend over $600 for the Solars. If that means that I don't get them, cool, I will enjoy my Platinums... but no way can I justify being a good father to be/husband by spending that kind of dough on one shoe, when I already literally have a room downstairs in my house just for the hundreds of shoes I have collected over my lifetime...

priorities > desires (no matter what your financial status is) ...

there has to be a breaking point where you say "alright man, enough is enough" because no matter how you analyze it, the buyers dictate resale prices. I have taken advantage of that many times and made serious $$ flipping pairs, and of course I have given into the hype and over paid for a shoe that I really "wanted" or "needed"... but when we are getting to the point where a somewhat limited $245 MSRP is going for almost $2k?? ... take a step back and really think about it, just saying...
you sir, are a scholar and a gentleman....
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

just saw this on facebook:

579950_10151849438130158_692244623_n.jpg
I just sent the pic to NIKESTORE and NIKE's twitter account.  NIKESTORE is wanting more info on the shoe.  So whoever owns this pair needs to contact them ASAP.

I officially threw in the towel after seeing the cracking. I'll buy them if I find a pair for under $500 so you can say I'll never get them. Can't see spending that much for something that peels. I mean if you spend $2000 to get your car or house painted and it peeled you would be pissed and want to return it but not with a $245 shoe lmao

Originally Posted by BOSS TYCOON 408

Originally Posted by In3gra

Anybody who worn their Solars notice any paint chipping?

I have been wearing mine casually for the past couple of days and it's been holding up.
No problem with my Solars either.

Originally Posted by moneymike7719

I officially threw in the towel after seeing the cracking. I'll buy them if I find a pair for under $500 so you can say I'll never get them. Can't see spending that much for something that peels. I mean if you spend $2000 to get your car or house painted and it peeled you would be pissed and want to return it but not with a $245 shoe lmao

After seeing the problems with these, I'm re-thinking things. I'm definitely not in any kind of rush now.

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

Originally Posted by Troyk1m

lol how is franalations pair which he raped for a weekend at EDC not cracking but this guys is? lol
Dude weighs 65 lbs tho.

Spoiler [+]
4425961965_85c24e3041.jpg

f  a franalation....i've been trynna cop my size and he bought both...I can't sell my solars until I secure a pair....I hate this dude cause he stay outbidding me on #!#$....

I never seen people wearing the shoe, with an outfit,  so I took a few pics before I went out last night
Overall I walked into PF Changs for dinner, then went to the movies and a lounge/bar last

Good NEWS!!!! I didnt loose any lace tips, I keep checking every 5mins lol

It was sunny and around  6pm walked into PF changs.......the whole damn staff keep staring, and whispering...."look at his feet" 
happy.gif

At the movies the continued to glow that BRIGHT DARK green....they looks so good

Finally at the bar is was over I just stood in VIP smiling.......overall a goodnight

Now my shoes are clean even the bottom and back in the box till a few weeks........

Originally Posted by dimez81

Originally Posted by Troyk1m

lol how is franalations pair which he raped for a weekend at EDC not cracking but this guys is? lol
Dude weighs 65 lbs tho.

Spoiler [+]

f  a franalation....i've been trynna cop my size and he bought both...I can't sell my solars until I secure a pair....I hate this dude cause he stay outbidding me on #!#$....
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by brooklynnyc3000

Originally Posted by dimez81

Dude weighs 65 lbs tho.

Spoiler [+]

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Im serious though..because of this dude there no way I cannot drop less than $2 stacks.  I tried to offer dude $1800 and I am pretty sure he out beat me on that.  I thought it was someone else until I saw his tweet.
  @%+#@#..

to be fair, we've only seen 2 pix of paint cracking, they were both plats, and we don't know if they were being worn by obese people...

still pretty inexcusable, and it's insane to me that nike hasn't remedied this problem for once and for all, especially when it's time to produce what they surely knew was gonna be the most hyped sneaker of all time.

someone really does need to send these pix to nike and kanye.

and i'm sorry, dimez, but that's just hilarious to me... i would hate wearing the same size as that lil' gremlin, cuz his parents got infinite money so he will outbid you every time...
laugh.gif

did you actually find out for a fact it's him outbidding you?

wearing the same size as lil' blinky + the size they prolly make the least of = F M L...
laugh.gif

Iv'e given up all hope of obtaining a pair for now , its going to be a while until I get my pair because prices are still pretty high . I'm also not desperate enough to sell some of the shoes that have some value to obtain these and like Diplomat said "Patience"

Originally Posted by xbiker47

A lot of people had these on today at CGS3

Anyone win the Villa raffle?
nerd.gif
I didnt win but the dude from akron right next to me at the bar did... seemed like there were more than 250 people in it. but im glad they raffled 18 pairs, i was thinking they would do like 5 pairs. I didnt wear my yeezys to CGS3 b/c i figured a bunch of people would have them on, but i only saw like 3 people with them on while i was there. Was my 1st time seeing the plats. i wasnt impressed, way better in pics than in person,  but they do look good on feet.

to be fair, we've only seen 2 pix of paint cracking, they were both plats, and we don't know if they were being worn by obese people...

still pretty inexcusable, and it's insane to me that nike hasn't remedied this problem for once and for all, especially when it's time to produce what they surely knew was gonna be the most hyped sneaker of all time.

someone really does need to send these pix to nike and kanye.

and i'm sorry, dimez, but that's just hilarious to me... i would hate wearing the same size as that lil' gremlin, cuz his parents got infinite money so he will outbid you every time...
laugh.gif

did you actually find out for a fact it's him outbidding you?

wearing the same size as lil' blinky + the size they prolly make the least of = F M L...
laugh.gif

yeah I looked at the bid history and could tell on feedback... then he said he bought both that were on ebay.
man I dont think that 's really his size because I think he said he wears like a 6... 6.5 I think....

I knew this is the risk I would have to take before these dropped...I predicted this %!%+...

well has there even been a 6 - 6.5 on ebay tho? if not, he's prolly just grabbing the next best thing...

what size are you again?

man, it's gotta piss you off even worse knowing he beat his pair to the ground and posted a pic just for e-props, and he's prolly buying just to replace those...

btw, i'm trying to track down who that pair belonged to with the paint cracking...

it's just too perfect, the most hyped shoe of all time, everyone is dropping 2 stacks + for, has crappy quality and typical paint cracking...
laugh.gif

well has there even been a 6 - 6.5 on ebay tho? if not, he's prolly just grabbing the next best thing...

what size are you again?

man, it's gotta piss you off even worse knowing he beat his pair to the ground and posted a pic just for e-props, and he's prolly buying just to replace those...

btw, i'm trying to track down who that pair belonged to with the paint cracking...

it's just too perfect, the most hyped shoe of all time, everyone is dropping 2 stacks + for, has crappy quality and typical paint cracking...
laugh.gif
there was a 6.5... went for almost 2400.
My true size is 7.5/ More of an 8 side.  I can wear early 2000 in an 8 and be ok.

Now It seem like nike make 7.5 big..so some shoes i'll go to a 7 mens....

I got an 8 in solars.  They fit ok...but I can tell they're gonna crease... so I want a 7. 

Which one of you doods are trying to sell the Bolars on Ebay for 3-6K autographed by DJ Clark Kent? I'm just curious as to why you think the autographed box makes the shoe anymore valuable?? SMDH...

i remember when Franalations told me he wouldn't pay reseller prices on the 2's, dude just dropped $2k+ each on multiple pairs of solars
laugh.gif

wish i was handed money like that
30t6p3b.gif
pimp.gif

Finally was able to secure a pair of Black/Solar's.
pimp.gif

Coming from across the pond, so now the waiting game begins.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom