Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by telemitry

For what it's worth...

I've been wearing my Plats at least three days a week since release day, couple times to local bars and a couple dj sets. No cracking anywhere. Other than the soles...they've stayed pretty clean. I wear APC and Nudie Jeans so unfortunately even after a couple washes they bleed a bit on the tops of all of my sneaks. The blue on the back plastic seems to come off with a wet rag and a little soap for anyone that has similar problems. My gold lace tips have not even loosened once, knock on wood. The mesh does show creasing, but not happy with the sneaker shields I bought comfort wise

These are now my new favs as far as comfort go. Excited for the Solars and happy with the quality personally.
Glad you got yours and are truly wearing them. 
happy.gif

I'm not a fan of sneaker shields at all. I used to have them and used them with my Air Force 1s to prevent creasing, but after a while the lack of comfort to me totally outweighed even having them. It's nice to have them keeping your shoes looking fresh, but I'd rather be able to fully enjoy the comfort of my sneakers.

Just curious, for those of you who plan to treat/condition the leather on these Yeezy 2s or have done so with other leather shoes, what have you guys used? I definitely want to take good care of the leather panels on the upper so it'll stay fresh, but I don't have much experience with conditioning leather. Any tips even by PM would be great, thanks.

hello guys what do you think of this? i'm guessing this the third colorway for Yeezy 2

a2810m.jpg

i have yet to be able to get my hands on these 
30t6p3b.gif
  i refuse to pay these outrageous reseller prices..  item# 271005084026 on ebay has me quite excited tho, really hope its legit cuz I'm more than desperate 

Sorry noob question, but how are you guys getting these to glow soo hard? WTH, are your soles are drugs or what? I want to see mine glow like the pics =P

Originally Posted by RockinJs4Lyf

30t6p3b.gif
  i refuse to pay these outrageous reseller prices..  item# 271005084026 on ebay has me quite excited tho, really hope its legit cuz I'm more than desperate 

LOL thats a scam
he has a total of 3 auctions with 49 available purchases ... each purchase at $25 a  pop....3 x 49 x $25= $3,675
So the max he can make is $3,675 if he sells all the raffle tickets which he probably want.
He has a total of 5 pairs of yeezy ...you can win 1 per raffle ticket that you purchase.
$3,675/ 5 pair yeezys =S735
so thats $735  for a pair of yeezys when he can easily make $1400-$2000 per yeezy!
roll.gif
Thats the red flag right there .....he's going through all this work when he can easily put them on there and let them sit and double that.
Then he also is giving out other products to everybody who purchase a ticket win or lose which is also an expense and ebay and paypal and shipping fees  that will be coming out that $3,675 max profit so thats less than $735 per yeezy. More like $680 profit per yeezy!

He also doesnt have a picture of the solars on the listings.
wink.gif

I personally wouldnt give him a free $25.

Originally Posted by SdotC38109

30t6p3b.gif

LOL thats a scam
he has a total of 3 auctions with 49 available purchases ... each purchase at $25 a  pop....3 x 49 x $25= $3,675
So the max he can make is $3,675 if he sells all the raffle tickets which he probably want.
He has a total of 5 pairs of yeezy ...you can win 1 per raffle ticket that you purchase.
$3,675/ 5 pair yeezys =S735
so thats $735  for a pair of yeezys when he can easily make $1400-$2000 per yeezy!
roll.gif
Thats the red flag right there .....he's going through all this work when he can easily put them on there and let them sit and double that.
Then he also is giving out other products to everybody who purchase a ticket win or lose which is also an expense and ebay and paypal and shipping fees  that will be coming out that $3,675 max profit so thats less than $735 per yeezy. More like $680 profit per yeezy!

He also doesnt have a picture of the solars on the listings.
wink.gif

I personally wouldnt give him a free $25.
yea i had done the math and have msgd seller multiple times, supposedly there is no limit as to how many are being sold or how many can be purchased, everyone is receiving something and someone is guaranteed the shoes which video is going to be listed. we shall see 
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by SdotC38109

yea i had done the math and have msgd seller multiple times, supposedly there is no limit as to how many are being sold or how many can be purchased, everyone is receiving something and someone is guaranteed the shoes which video is going to be listed. we shall see 
nerd.gif
I just dont believe he will let all so called "5 pairs" (No solars in picture)  go if he only sells 30 tickets which is possible because he would be taking a hell of a lost.
And he 's doing a youtube video so no telling how many times he can practice on his little scheme before he uploads it. He could have it already made and just ready for the auctions can so he can post!
laugh.gif

LOL he probably will keep all the money and purchase some lil cheap insignificant items and send them to all the people who purchase a ticket to make  them feel like he was at least holding his end of the bargain that everbody will get something whether win or loose
roll.gif

Originally Posted by saysar91

Sorry noob question, but how are you guys getting these to glow soo hard? WTH, are your soles are drugs or what? I want to see mine glow like the pics =P
Charge them by exposing them to light. The more light the soles are exposed to, the brighter they will glow.

I thought the yeezy Is looked a lot better than these. Although the IIs look a little tougher to replicate

^ No. Those are exclusives. Not the 3rd colorway. Supposed 3rd colorway is infrared. PS's have been posted a couple pages back.

Originally Posted by winzz

hello guys what do you think of this? i'm guessing this the third colorway for Yeezy 2

a2810m.jpg
Please leave that as a KB exclusive.  Those joints are ugly.  However I'm interested in seeing pics of these so called infrared Yeezys.  

haha, "hater" "you mad?", such typical responses when someone cant come up with an intelligent defense to their ignorant statements.

on another note, im not understanding the comparisons between the ones and twos as i personally was slightly impressed with the quality of my twos. maybe i was expecting to be underwhelmed after reading everyone elses comments but i have to admit i was pleasantly surprised. one thing in particular was from the pictures i assumed that the mesh upper was just that, a single layer mesh, but was impressed by the fact that is actually a thick, padded layer with a mesh overlay. now that may not help with the creasing factor but it definitely adds a "sturdiness" to the shoe that i did not expect. another quality point that most might not see as important is the rolled, hidden seams between the suede toe and mesh and also between the leather upper and heel plate. those are an important feature to me when considering the quality and thought that went into the details of a shoe.

also the leather/stamped insoles are a nice touch and the padding/lining throughout the shoe is superb. they fit tts which is always a plus and are very comfy. like others, my favorite details are the leather "scales" and the "ribbed" heel panel. those two design features are what initially sold me on these.

i have only wore them once and have not noticed any cracking or peeling on the midsoles yet but at this point i really wouldnt care. compared to the design and quality of the rest of the shoe, the midsole paint is negligible. if it starts to crack or peel bad i will just re-paint them. problem solved.

to those who will say "but price this and price that and oh its too much money, let alone if they dont crack" all i can say is forget it and move on. i did what i said i was gonna do five months and two threads ago in order to get these, because i knew i wanted them and i knew that they would be worth it. also as a collector i have to consider the fact that these are a very significant shoe in terms of the history of footwear collecting.

these are my thoughts and my thoughts only. take them as you will...

Originally Posted by 18th letter

Originally Posted by yungone350

cant find any solars in LA so i went to NY CL, found this ad. i knew they were working on fakes but are they really out already??
http://newyork.craigslist.../lgi/clo/3068986079.html
How are they fake? if anything they're legit and theyre scamming you.

btw
someone offered me 1200 + ds grapes, ds sb 9 lebron elites and VNDS wearable 2000 infrareds for my platinums.

damb i'm a bit tempted now, i would probably flip the grapes and brons though. is that trade in my favor?
homeboy that got the DMP, SB8 + 9 and spacejams got me trying to find lots of shoes i want for them.
lol did you come up on anything?

Originally Posted by verysteri otypical

haha, "hater" "you mad?", such typical responses when someone cant come up with an intelligent defense to their ignorant statements.

You'er not important so what you say means nothing to me. Keep it moving, or if you wanna e thug more pm me so I can delete it without reading it. Kids these days.... Smh no respect..... Quality on these are not worth the retail let alone the resell value. I don't care if these are the second coming of Jesus Nike + elites, quality is bad I won't keep. Beasts get shoes they know will fall apart, paint chip, cracks in leather blahBlah blah. Real heads know the deal.

i was speaking in general terms but if you feel that was directed at you then i guess my words affect you more than you realize. please re-read the last line of my previous post...

Originally Posted by verysteri otypical

on another note, im not understanding the comparisons between the ones and twos as i personally was slightly impressed with the quality of my twos. maybe i was expecting to be underwhelmed after reading everyone elses comments but i have to admit i was pleasantly surprised. one thing in particular was from the pictures i assumed that the mesh upper was just that, a single layer mesh, but was impressed by the fact that is actually a thick, padded layer with a mesh overlay. now that may not help with the creasing factor but it definitely adds a "sturdiness" to the shoe that i did not expect. another quality point that most might not see as important is the rolled, hidden seams between the suede toe and mesh and also between the leather upper and heel plate. those are an important feature to me when considering the quality and thought that went into the details of a shoe.

also the leather/stamped insoles are a nice touch and the padding/lining throughout the shoe is superb. they fit tts which is always a plus and are very comfy. like others, my favorite details are the leather "scales" and the "ribbed" heel panel. those two design features are what initially sold me on these.

i have only wore them once and have not noticed any cracking or peeling on the midsoles yet but at this point i really wouldnt care. compared to the design and quality of the rest of the shoe, the midsole paint is negligible. if it starts to crack or peel bad i will just re-paint them. problem solved.

to those who will say "but price this and price that and oh its too much money, let alone if they dont crack" all i can say is forget it and move on. i did what i said i was gonna do five months and two threads ago in order to get these, because i knew i wanted them and i knew that they would be worth it. also as a collector i have to consider the fact that these are a very significant shoe in terms of the history of footwear collecting.

these are my thoughts and my thoughts only. take them as you will...
Can Generaiya see pics of your lambo? 
glasses.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom