Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vicious Kicks,

DC S23 is correct, it is a RL, and the horse is of a navy bluish color; not black unfortunately. Also of note, the Bermuda Red color is on sale for 50% off! They are not rejects, b-grades, or irregulars. They are just one of the red colorways for last season, therefore on clearance to make way for this seasons colorways, so YSMV. If you need any other help, please let me know. Good Luck!

infam0usP,

I just scanned the Dillard's online website to no avail. It does indeed seem to be an "in-store only" item.

Gimme about half an hour and i'll post more details: pics, price, sku#. It should make it much easier to track down.

Polo Ralph Lauren Classic-Fit Solid Mesh Polo Shirt

Exactly as the tag reads:

BERMUDA RED
CL MESH1

MSRP $85.00

*With 50% off because of clearance item, total price came to $45.94.

BTW: I do not work for the store, lol. I am only providing the above information for those who are interested in a simple close color match; it is not exact. I myself am not into printed t-shirts, so it was necessary for me to find a classic look, which I believe I did. I hope this helps.

Last edited:
Here are a few pics in natural (sun)light.

Important to note that the Bermuda Red color is definitely favoring the red color scale. What I mean is, for anyone who owns a pair, or has seen the black solar reds in person, notices that the solar red color at times can and does appear pinkish. But because of the distance between the shoe and shirt the colors seem much closer of a match.

Last edited:
The fakes are looking closer to the authentic pair...especially with a sole that almost matches the real thing

!

Last edited:
Yea bro, as I said on ig... makes me sad. Because we all know these fakes are gonna be on eBay, and sell for 100's over their original costs. The earliest, Gay-Fish colored Yeezy 2 replica's fooled most people who weren't "in the know". These newer versions will destroy eBay. lmfao

Last edited:
Lol yeah...PayPal and eBay is going to have a field day in all those buyer protection claims...

Correct me if I'm wrong but the first yeezy release didn't have fakes that looked so close to the real thing?

Last edited:
Honestly, I have no clue. I think it took at least a year for them to get something close, and even now I think a trained eye can spot a fake Yeezy 1. It's crazy how fast this is going. The Yeezy 2 definitely got more attention from the average consumer, than the Yeezy 1.

I'm leaning towards that they didn't resemble the actual pair as much compared to the y2s....

Oh and are you still in the hunt for a pair of pure plats right? Those are getting harder to detect for the untrained eye too :smh:

Last edited:
i really dont think it's getting harder to detect a fake pair...to me the pairs pretty much seem the same from early products to now...maybe it's because i am in this thread and ebay almost every other day looking for a pair so i can spot them a mile away...you really need to check a few things, maybe a couple only to detect fake or not

at this point in time, if people still falling for the fakes, then clearly they don't deserve to make a fuss...how long has it been since these dropped? some still havent taken actions in terms of researching what to look for to detect fakes, to ultimately protect their investment in buying the shoe...i just can't believe these people who are bidding on fakes on ebay for example are still caught up in the yeezy hype that they are sooooo quick to bid on whatever they click on

:smh: at the ones making and selling fakes and :smh: at the ones still bidding, getting dupped

i wouldnt say worst, buttttttttt this thing had so much potential and with all the hate/salt/negativity from members who missed out, this thing is so off course

Nah man, this is the worst thread on NT ever. Whats this, like, the third Yeezy 2 thread? And fools are still in here arguing over some **** that released months ago?

Everyone thinks they're a professional "sneaker collector" and has something to say.

Dudes can't just give props and keep it moving. People want to talk about prices and ****. Keep that information to yourselves. Too many under the table "humble brags" in here trying to claim they got deals and "steals", and there's too many butt hurt cats in here trying to justify why they didn't cop.

If you want to know how much someone copped em for, then PM them for info. Why even put your finances out for everyone to see anyway? I don't want anyone in my wallet clocking my purchases. :smh:

Its sad when fake shoes being posted in the thread isn't the worst thing going on.

Kanye got ya'll feeling like you part of something special, when in reality, a lot of people in here looking special ed. Dudes don't even know how to talk about shoes without arguing...

Last edited:
hey all, long time lurker first time poster. Starting to look into how to spot rep Yeezy 2 cus I don't wanna get jacked if I ever get a pair. Saw an auction that looked legit but it mentioned "extra laces". Yeezy 2 didn't come with extra laces I'm 99.9% sure. I'm thinking extra laces is dead giveaway for replica. Ideas?

hey all, long time lurker first time poster. Starting to look into how to spot rep Yeezy 2 cus I don't wanna get jacked if I ever get a pair. Saw an auction that looked legit but it mentioned "extra laces". Yeezy 2 didn't come with extra laces I'm 99.9% sure. I'm thinking extra laces is dead giveaway for replica. Ideas?
Could have been referring to the extra laces that are used as the drawstrings for the bag w/ the extra lace tips attached to them. Pics?

i was watching the closing ceremonies for the olympics last night, and some dude performing, tiny something lol, was wearing solars.
also was listening to i heart radio over the weekend too, and it's old broadcasts i guess, while dj'ing ryan seacrest was calling kim k on air to get hooked up with some yeezys. she was talking about how she didnt understand how crazy they were. people calling her left and right for them. but she has no pull whatsoever. even her brother wants some. she said if anything she can steal a size 12, i guess from kanye's stash lol. she also said her size was custom made. i dont know how small her feet are, but i know they did have size 6 = 7.5 womens.

the point is these kicks are still a status symbol. celebs no matter how lame they are, want them so they can be part of the hype. losers with no money also want them to front/stunt. but the celebs still shelling out crazy prices for these are making it harder for everyone else to find a pair. it's funny though. you gotta figure their reps or whoever are going on ebay and buying fakes. i think it's more likely they're the ones paying crazy prices for fakes rather than guys on sneaker sites.

real or fake? I'm leaning towards fake cus the shine of the bag in the last photo, but it may just be a bunk photo. it looks normal in the receipt photo. Any dead giveaways? Lemme know!

Vicious Kicks: Excellent find! I didn't even think to check there.

Spazicon: I too wore my shoes recently for the very first time; aside from trying them on of course. Have you attempted to clean the bottom of the GITD soles yet? If so, what did you use? I am considering using simple green and a brand new clean dish brush; I prefer to keep the soles as clean as possible for as long as possible. Any other ideas or experience floating around?

Vicious Kicks: Excellent find! I didn't even think to check there.
Spazicon: I too wore my shoes recently for the very first time; aside from trying them on of course. Have you attempted to clean the bottom of the GITD soles yet? If so, what did you use? I am considering using simple green and a brand new clean dish brush; I prefer to keep the soles as clean as possible for as long as possible. Any other ideas or experience floating around?

I went at it with a tooth brush, warm water and hand soap. Not the best results. I don't know what else to use at the moment, so I'ma do some research this evening. I to want to keep them as clean as possible for as long as possible. Especially with glow in the dark soles. I'll post what I come across, in this thread too.

I have to get my pair before the replicas get close to the real thing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom