Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
If that is a 3rd colorway, why hasn't 'Ye worn them yet... in public?
I mean he wore both Solars and Plats prior to their release.
Well using that logic then there is NO 3rd color considering we havent seen anything else on his feet yet.

[COLOR=#red]Even if there is a 3rd Yeezy II c/w to drop at some point in the future, THEY WILL NOT DROP BEFORE THE END OF THE YEAR.

So forget about Gentry's Tweet back in September and forget all this total BS speculation and rumor mongering on every sneaker and fashion blog out there right now.

It's amazing how easily led people are with only the slightest of evidence![/COLOR]

Rspot, you sir are a genius!! You get nothing but kudos for me. :D:D

I suggest you take down the links before you have every Tom, ****, and Harry with this technology. The best way to distribute this program is to go by Reps and Join Date. If you joined this year,you havent put in enough work to use something like this. I personally have been on this site since 2004 (my other name was sthebest1984).

I dont even want the program anymore, man. lol. I've never seen a forum so unwelcoming to new users.

The person DISTRIBUTING the program just signed up and he has like 12 posts. So I'm not quite following you guys logic.

I could understand if rspot was a long time member and he should hook you guys up because you go way back or something.

The fact that we even need a special computer program to have a chance to buy shoes is ridiculous. lol

I heard the cement sample was actually samples before the first two released, not a potential third.

I dont even want the program anymore, man. lol. I've never seen a forum so unwelcoming to new users.

The person DISTRIBUTING the program just signed up and he has like 12 posts. So I'm not quite following you guys logic.

I could understand if rspot was a long time member and he should hook you guys up because you go way back or something.

The fact that we even need a special computer program to have a chance to buy shoes is ridiculous. lol

the problem is all these lurkers who came out of nowhere last year during the Concord release and bought up every pair that the overseas site had. I never used them, but I can understand when people who just got into sneakers over the past year or so are sniping pairs from people who have been buying for years. And whats worse, some of these same people are the ones hitting the threads with the "U MAD BRO??" and "GET MONEY!!!" replies :smh:

Its bad that Niketalk used to be a community where people shared their resources and now its a competition. I even sold a pair of Galaxy Flight Ones DS to someone to help him out and he failed to return the favor it was time for him to ship me his Big Bangs for retail. Dude did a half butt job trying to find me people with 0 feedback on the other site to buy from. And promised me a $100 refund for the inconvenience of my having to pay way over retail for my pair and never replied or PMed me ever again

Like I said earlier man, it ain't about your shoe game no more. It's about your computer science game :lol:

:smh:

Even if that crappy 'oreo' colorway comes out, I will still have my cc in hand at 8 am ready to cop. Hell, I bought that awful Godfather 3 movie just to complete the collection :rolleyes
always appreciate honesty but i dont see a point ever to purchase something you dont like, ALOT OF THINGS COME TO MIND

so many folks will bash this potential 3rd cw but soon as 8am hits EVERYONE will have their credit card in hand taking pairs as trade bait or to resell
I CANT WAIT TIL ANOTHER BRAND TAKES THE HEAT OFF OF NIKES FOR AWHILE

Even if that crappy 'oreo' colorway comes out, I will still have my cc in hand at 8 am ready to cop. Hell, I bought that awful Godfather 3 movie just to complete the collection :rolleyes
I'd buy to use as trade bait since I missed out on the first 2

the problem is all these lurkers who came out of nowhere last year during the Concord release and bought up every pair that the overseas site had. I never used them, but I can understand when people who just got into sneakers over the past year or so are sniping pairs from people who have been buying for years. And whats worse, some of these same people are the ones hitting the threads with the "U MAD BRO??" and "GET MONEY!!!" replies
mean.gif

Its bad that Niketalk used to be a community where people shared their resources and now its a competition. I even sold a pair of Galaxy Flight Ones DS to someone to help him out and he failed to return the favor it was time for him to ship me his Big Bangs for retail. Dude did a half butt job trying to find me people with 0 feedback on the other site to buy from. And promised me a $100 refund for the inconvenience of my having to pay way over retail for my pair and never replied or PMed me ever again
It just irritates me because i joined recently and only have like 150 posts, but I joined because i love discussing shoes with other people who appreciate them. 

All I've been doing since i joined is help people tell real yeezys from fake ones. lol

Thinking about a third cw could drop it's like waiting for these too:

I came to the conclusion there won't be any other third cw.

Enough hype for these was made, just see how many of us still talk about them (Having them or not).

Just my opinion.

And speaking about the program, i don't know why there are some people out there getting mad because "everybody" is gonna get it, 

if the creator gave you the chance why would you think anyone else deserves it? You made it? Excuse me, i don't think so, so stop that.

That's all i have to say.

^Weren't those shown way after release like this year or last year? The only thing really driving third colorway talk now is the tweet by Gentry.

the problem is all these lurkers who came out of nowhere last year during the Concord release and bought up every pair that the overseas site had. I never used them, but I can understand when people who just got into sneakers over the past year or so are sniping pairs from people who have been buying for years. And whats worse, some of these same people are the ones hitting the threads with the "U MAD BRO??" and "GET MONEY!!!" replies :smh:

It just irritates me because i joined recently and only have like 150 posts, but I joined because i love discussing shoes with other people who appreciate them. 

All I've been doing since i joined is help people tell real yeezys from fake ones. lol

NT is not very welcoming to new members. I've lurked since 2000 and only got an account 7 years later. I've seen what goes on, but I figured your only new once.

I for one am thankful for your contribution. Your guide has been helpful. I also did see your cl ad. I'm interested. Pm me.

All this talk of new members/lurkers etc. :smh:

Honestly, as you can see I joined around the yeezy launch time, but I had been lurking since black friday last year, i dont want this program becuase I live in another country and it wouldn't do anything for me. Just sayin'.

My point being, I try to contribute to many other threads, not just Jordan Brand and Nike, Some of you need to just chill on the "Post Count/Join Date is everything" thing. Is that really a healthy way to make friends? :D

Like I said earlier man, it ain't about your shoe game no more. It's about your computer science game :lol:
:smh:

I don't know man, my "computer science game" is doing pretty well for me in general, way beyond shoes...
You're totally missing my point. Good for you for doing something with CS, I got plenty of friends doing the same in the Bay Area/Silicon Valley so I ain't trying to knock that. Point is it shouldn't even be about having a computer science game. They're some damn shoes. No one should honestly have to do all the **** you gotta do now to get them. I do perfectly fine copping through all the Twitter RSVP mess and online releases that they have now, so for me it's not about being mad that I can't cop or something. It's just the simple fact that getting shoes should never have to come down to making computer programs and all that BS. It's great for you if you can do it, but it's crazy how far all this ****'s gone in just the past 2-3 years. Even 4-5 years ago, it was never like this.

im thinking they come out with that ugly *** purple yeezy  same day as the XI drop, thats just me tho

and nike is up on game just watch this weekend when they tweet out the links to the dbs all at once.

Rspot, you sir are a genius!! You get nothing but kudos for me.
happy.gif
:D
I suggest you take down the links before you have every Tom, ****, and Harry with this technology. The best way to distribute this program is to go by Reps and Join Date. If you joined this year,you havent put in enough work to use something like this. I personally have been on this site since 2004 (my other name was sthebest1984).
word.

and my nig. sthebest can vouch for me bc i was on sp... how could i be on sp without knowing about niketalk....sthebest is proof that i am no troller. lol.

I just want my pair of yeezy 2's.... i mean, thats why were all in this thread. right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom