Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
While I do hope all who want these end up finding a way to get a legit pair, I am so glad I copped both on RD from Nike authorized sources. I see the frustration people have in not knowing if they are for real or not. I feel for ya'll!

This quickly turned into a resellers hub 
mean.gif

he sent more pics of the box (it's the correct size), bag (it has the thick stitches), and even the receipt (ndc)... you guys sure these are fakes?
nerd.gif
Be carefull bro...

THIS PAIR IS 1000000000000000000% FAKE...

and its very easy to say..Just see carefully the "snakeskin",scales are OFF , they have the same size cut in the legit Yeezys...

TOEBOX SHAPE ITS OFF...

If he says he has the receipt..NO WAY believe him...

Wore my pair for the first time this weekend. Aglets fell off pretty quickly so I took them off and stored them away. Got this pair for under $1k worn lightly (box included, no bag or additional aglets :x). Couldn't bring myself to wear my new pair. Comfort was average, nothing great. Awesome look on foot though. Lets get this thread back to what it's supposed to be about, rocking these shoes.

he sent more pics of the box (it's the correct size), bag (it has the thick stitches), and even the receipt (ndc)... you guys sure these are fakes? :nerd:
Be carefull bro...
THIS PAIR IS 1000000000000000000% FAKE...

and its very easy to say..Just see carefully the "snakeskin",scales are OFF , they have the same size cut in the legit Yeezys...

TOEBOX SHAPE ITS OFF...

If he says he has the receipt..NO WAY believe him...

good looking out...

blows my mind that the fakes are this good now. these are the closest the factories have ever got since the tiffany dunks :x

Wore my pair for the first time this weekend. Aglets fell off pretty quickly so I took them off and stored them away. Got this pair for under $1k worn lightly (box included, no bag or additional aglets :x). Couldn't bring myself to wear my new pair. Comfort was average, nothing great. Awesome look on foot though. Lets get this thread back to what it's supposed to be about, rocking these shoes.

$1k is a good price compared to what they are going for. The condition they are in looks good :smokin

^^Yea tell me about it. No size 13's anywhere for anything less than 1800ish in either CW. I wonder if I'll ever snag a pair :smh:

you have some solid choices bro. the way resellers do it is that they don't get attached to the product they move. it's like drug dealers, they never get high on their own supply. theyre determined to move their product and persistence is the key.
once you start stacking that money, its amazing how fast it adds up. you sell one shoe worth $300 and worth $250, thats $515-$520 after shipping and Paypal fees. and say you sell DBs for $500, thats $480 after fees. add that together and thats a quick $980. add another $100-$200 tops and theres a pair of Yeezy 2s right there, especially with all these flaking kids with no real money on Facebook. the best advice is to be fair with your pricing. I sell alot of my worn stuff at retail or slightly less so what i list ends up selling the same day. The only struggle ive had is that I was trying to sell my AM1s White/Reds for $100 shipped and no one jumped on it.
trust me, I miss my crispy Laney Vs and Miami Vices, but as soon as you feel the comfort of the Yeezy 2 on foot it makes up for it. and the relief you will feel from not stressing over restocks, flaking sellers, and the envy of looking at others wearing their pairs will be worth the price.
Word Bro.. Word. Some Good *** advice. i definitely get attached to most of my kicks. especially my CB 17's 
tired.gif

Process is tedious but i know for a fact that ill be super gassed  once i get my pair of yeezy 2's. And i know ill be getting these shoes somewhere down the line and it wont be hard at all compared to these.

and to everyone else i wasnt trying to change the topic of the thread...ultimately im talking about working on obtaining a pair of yeezy 2's.

besides.. i was only talking to one person. everybody else can carry on lol 
eyes.gif
  no offense

Word Bro.. Word. Some Good *** advice. i definitely get attached to most of my kicks. especially my CB 17's |I
Process is tedious but i know for a fact that ill be super gassed  once i get my pair of yeezy 2's. And i know ill be getting these shoes somewhere down the line and it wont be hard at all compared to these.

and to everyone else i wasnt trying to change the topic of the thread...ultimately im talking about working on obtaining a pair of yeezy 2's.
besides.. i was only talking to one person. everybody else can carry on lol :rolleyes   no offense

I know youll miss the CB 17s buy there is a good chance they will retro next year. And no problem about the advice. If you need anymore about how to sell, just inbox me to not deviate the direction of the thread

I know youll miss the CB 17s buy there is a good chance they will retro next year. And no problem about the advice. If you need anymore about how to sell, just inbox me to not deviate the direction of the thread
Aiight Bruh I Got You.

Wale was wearing a pair of the solar reds at the MMG Tour last night in SD. I really need to get a pair. I will miss my Galaxy Rookies though.

Last edited:
^agree with all of u ill need some official pics b4 i get excited

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom