Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man two years feels like a long wait for the 3s

It definitely does, and that's assuming there IS a 3. I know it's been said that Kanye has started designs for it already, but that doesn't mean that him and Nike can agree contractually.

Yes i added mcm pins to the bottom lace of both shoes. I love the way the pins look on these. And i didnt mean to discourage or offend anyone by saying if you dont have them you dont have them, hope everyone gets the pair they want.
Could you post better photos? I'm not feeling them from that photo, but it may or may not look better from your angle...

Also, your post came-off as rather obnoxious. I have 2-sets of Solars & a pair of Platinums that have been posted in numerous photos in this thread and still found your petty remark a bit offensive. You may not want to start-off posting in this thread acting like you're doing "it"...

Well its NT someones always gonna get butt hurt or feel the need to speak out . And heres other views of how the pins look since you and two other people pmed me asking for better pics of the pins on them.

^Thanks for the photos. They're a bit more than necessary, but not bad. As for this being NT, you're right. Just seems petty though. You could have simply just posted the photo without the little remark. It's like me commenting on your cookie-cutter "King Of Queens" house. You may have nice shoes, but your "throne" could be better. Again. Unnecessary, but you get the idea. You either have them or you don't, right?

Last edited:
Lol you trying to say thats my house?... Cuz its not so nice try. And if we all had the same opinions the world would be a pretty boring place wouldnt it.

The pins are a nice touch.

Rock the shoes how YOU want to, not how the next man wants you to.

Lol that gif had me dyin. And everyone has their own style i love rockin em like that so im going to continue to do so :smile:

^Thanks for the photos. They're a bit more than necessary, but not bad. As for this being NT, you're right. Just seems petty though. You could have simply just posted the photo without the little remark. It's like me commenting on your cookie-cutter "King Of Queens" house. You may have nice shoes, but your "throne" could be better. Again. Unnecessary, but you get the idea. You either have them or you don't, right?

MAJOR SHOT FIRED.

I mean it would have been if it were actually my house. I dont want to derail the thread with this and snipers poor attempt to look cool and get eprops. ANYWAYSSS yeezy 2s are beautiful :smile:

Had a buddy who scored a pair of VVVNDS with original all for 1150$. Guess thats not that bad of a price. Hoping to score a pair in size 13 or 14 (do they make 14?) through some trading and minimal spending.

Boxden you a fool 

I mean it would have been if it were actually my house. I dont want to derail the thread with this and snipers poor attempt to look cool and get eprops. ANYWAYSSS yeezy 2s are beautiful :smile:
That's the actual "King of Queens" house I posted. Also, houses like that sell for a decent amount of money in Queens so it's not a knock on your or your parents income. It was just to prove a point. You made a post about opinions and not getting "butt-hurt" despite responding to each post about it trying to defend yourself. Handled better than most, but if it really didn't matter, you wouldn't respond each time...

Last edited:
:lol:

On another note, I'm assuming that the @AirMag tweet is about the hideous Jordan XX8. Those look like a men's Ugg boot, with the fold down option of course.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom