Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
return to sender?? I believe people still have your addy from your cancelled NDC order.

There is a right way and a wrong way to approach things.

I been on the hunt for Solars for months... so hard to find legit pairs down in Houston, almost impossible to find DS.  Specially at a reasonable price ($1500 is highest I'd go).

On the flip side, selling Yeezy's is just as hard, not many heads trying to pay, I got offered a pair of Crawfish 9's today and "other sneakers VNDS I can choose from"... are you serious? Sigh...

I been on the hunt for Solars for months... so hard to find legit pairs down in Houston, almost impossible to find DS.  Specially at a reasonable price ($1500 is highest I'd go).

On the flip side, selling Yeezy's is just as hard, not many heads trying to pay, I got offered a pair of Crawfish 9's today and "other sneakers VNDS I can choose from"... are you serious? Sigh...

Same boat here for Y2's. Offered a guy 1500 when he wanted 1800 and couldn't get em to budge. :smh:

I'm sure I'm gonna want the Y2's even more after I get my 1's in.

Some sellers are morons, I tried buying some Yeezy 1 Net, VNDS, lace locks but no box. I offered him $1000 and he shoots back $1400 saying he can't let them go for less. $1000 for used shoes, no box. Oh well I got DS Crown Jewels for less instead.

I watched a doot pay 1k for some plats with OG nothing, no lace tips, creases, fuzzy suede and filthy bottoms...

Dealing with these shoes is some other ish

Some sellers are morons, I tried buying some Yeezy 1 Net, VNDS, lace locks but no box. I offered him $1000 and he shoots back $1400 saying he can't let them go for less. $1000 for used shoes, no box. Oh well I got DS Crown Jewels for less instead.

some people are just fools.

Soo true. Still have platinums sitting in my closet wondering what to do with them. All I've ever wanted was some blinks or solars, but no one in the city is budging.

Sold a bunch of unwanted kicks i had in my collection and decided to cave in on a pair.

1kfor a worn pair isn't bad if its in good condition, I wouldn't let of eny of my plats for less I know that!

Houston is really hard to get yeezy's I want the net nets and the blinks and platinums but they either tax or can't find them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom