Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would you guys trust sending cash inside the shoe first then after the guy receives the shoe, he sends the yeezys? He has over 7,000 positive feedback on eBay.

Would you guys trust sending cash inside the shoe first then after the guy receives the shoe, he sends the yeezys? He has over 7,000 positive feedback on eBay.

No. :smh:

You're trading outside of eBay...... if he hustles you, in no way does it affect anything on his eBay account.

Last edited:
No.
mean.gif

You're trading outside of eBay...... if he hustles you, in no way does it affect anything on his eBay account.
He doesn't want to go through Paypal either because he said he got scammed before by someone calling their credit card company and saying they never authorized the purchase.

He doesn't want to go through Paypal either because he said he got scammed before by someone calling their credit card company and saying they never authorized the purchase.
Red flags red flags.....

It's funny how when they came out everyone was strongly Solar > plat and now the consensus is split

There is no way he could have gotten scammed unless he didn't have proof of delivery or delivered to a non confirmed address. Either way that is his fault. Do NOT make this transaction.

Last edited:
There is no way he could have gotten scammed unless he didn't have proof of delivery or delivered to a non confirmed address. Either way that is his fault. Do NOT make this transaction.
Ok thank you guys for the help. Another guy is willing to trade his used plats for bred 11's and cash but he wants me to ship bred 11's first then he will ship yeezys then i'll pay through paypal. Is this worth it?

QUICK legit check. My friend ended up dropping 1400 for some Platinums.

Are these the real deal, fellas? I only own the Solars so I'm not too sure how good the fake Platinums are/have gotten.

Thanks.

Last edited:
QUICK legit check. My friend ended up dropping 1400 for some Platinums.
Are these the real deal, fellas? I only own the Solars so I'm not too sure how good the fake Platinums are/have gotten.
Thanks.
Im thinking fake. Unless it is the lighting the color looks too white. Also the scales are really blurry so I would say ask for better pics.

Ok thank you guys for the help. Another guy is willing to trade his used plats for bred 11's and cash but he wants me to ship bred 11's first then he will ship yeezys then i'll pay through paypal. Is this worth it?

Never ship first. As far as trades go, stay local or attend a DXC type of event.

still looking for someone to give me their solars for my black yeezy ones... I think it's a great trade but finding someone LEGIT and in YOUR SIZE is nearly impossible :smh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom