Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
i think this is the best way to rock them... they are not as heavy and bulky and the strap keeps them in place.....of course theyre gonna bang together and get scratch buts its not a big deal....

Last edited:
I use sneaker shields in a pair or two of my shoes. They're the best option, always have a 15-30% off coupon, and the best part is that you can cut them on the sides to work the best with your foots shape.

Last edited:
You get used to the sneaker shields after a few wears . I can't wear any of my shoes now without them

yeah, the thing about force fields is they don't go back and to the sides enough so they still crease some, where as sneaker shields prevent way more creasing...

problem is they hurt my toes... i've recently tried cutting all the way around so my toes don't hit 'em, but then they slip back (as there's no lip anymore that that your toes hit and keep it in place), so i took these rubber heel slip cushion things (mostly used for loafers) and stuck them on the underside and that prevents them from sliding back.

still uncomfortable tho.

yes, i know, i have went thru a lot to prevent creasing, i just don't like how these look after creasing, cuz i've seen some pix of gnarly creasing after lots of wear of these...

i may just say screw it tho and wear 2 pairs of socks. :lol:

shoes are meant to be worn, but these are the only shoes i've ever babied... using sole savers (to protect the glow), and trying to prevent creasing (tho i never really tried to prevent creasing on my yeezy 1's, until the last few wears, but they've never creased bad on me, and stuffing them with plastic bags has really seemed to push the creases back out, so they've never looked bad)...

i guess cuz i know they're expensive, and to track down more pairs once you screw 'em up, well, it's pricey, and can prove hard, since they're so limited and rare... so i really try to take care of 'em, and make 'em last... it's not even to protect the resell value, cuz i doubt i'd ever sell any of my yeezy's...

Are you people taking out the insole, putting in the shield, then putting the insole back? That's the way it is supposed to be done and I have no comfort issues.

But they do work best with tts but even more comfortable with .5 up.

I've more my plats more times then can remember and there is only a small crease on the inside toe which is almost unnoticeable.

I need a sz12 platinum bad with summer approaching. Think it's time to offer my blinks and bin 13s as bait :frown:

Are you people taking out the insole, putting in the shield, then putting the insole back? That's the way it is supposed to be done and I have no comfort issues.

But they do work best with tts but even more comfortable with .5 up.

I've more my plats more times then can remember and there is only a small crease on the inside toe which is almost unnoticeable.

i mean, yeah, all you're accomplishing is the sides going down between the insole and the shoe...

that's not the issue, it's the toes pushing into that hard plastic... it hurts after awhile...

they should come out with some padded on the inside version or something, and even then, it's not gonna be very comfortable.

Just because they were in the samples does not mean kanye wears sneaker shields :smh: , the guy that sold hem could've put them in. Some people keep their pairs with the shields in at all times (even DS pairs) so that they keep shape and don't crease over time

Hope it's never too late, if you really want something you can always make it happen

THIS

and damn, my solars are about to be here today! so hyped..paid dude Saturday morning and they're already scheduled for delivery :nthat: pics coming..

for blink or net yeezy 1s, DS, is $1500 shipped a good price to pay?

THIS

and damn, my solars are about to be here today! so hyped..paid dude Saturday morning and they're already scheduled for delivery
nthat.gif
pics coming..

for blink or net yeezy 1s, DS, is $1500 shipped a good price to pay?
This depends on the size, honestly. Personally, i think it is too much for any of Y1s but it all depends on how much YOU love the shoe. I sold two pairs of tans for 650 on the first month of release and kept my blink. I passed on camping out on the zens even though it was a 4hr camp out lol. Crazy how expensive all shoes are going for these days.

congrats on the solars btw!

Last edited:
^ size 8

yea, if i can find some for under $1k i'd be all over it. it's just getting harder and harder to find DS Y1s.

Yeezy 1 prices are all over the place. I've seen NDS pairs for below 1k and DS pairs for over 2K and of course some in between as well.

Yeezy 1 prices are all over the place. I've seen NDS pairs for below 1k and DS pairs for over 2K and of course some in between as well.

Yeah. I've been looking for zens size 10.5 and 11. Most are not selling as high. I see vnds pairs ending at 815-900 on ebay. But sellers are putting reserves on them smh. I see DS pairs sitting that are 1000+ tho; its just how I gauge how much I'm willing to pay/market value etc. Ebay is the best way to gauge IMO because of such a large market of buyers

i mean, yeah, all you're accomplishing is the sides going down between the insole and the shoe...

that's not the issue, it's the toes pushing into that hard plastic... it hurts after awhile...

they should come out with some padded on the inside version or something, and even then, it's not gonna be very comfortable.
That's why you need to go .5 up

But obviously with a shoe like this you have to take what you can. But if you did get your true size the creasing isn't that bad since they do run a tad small.

You get used to the sneaker shields after a few wears . I can't wear any of my shoes now without them

THIS. MY SHOES DON'T EVEN FEEL RIGHT WITHOUT THEM IN THERE NOW AND BECAUSE OF THAT ALL MY SHOES COULD PASS AS DEADSTOCK AFTER A QUICK SOLE WIPEDOWN.

Yeah. I've been looking for zens size 10.5 and 11. Most are not selling as high. I see vnds pairs ending at 815-900 on ebay. But sellers are putting reserves on them smh. I see DS pairs sitting that are 1000+ tho; its just how I gauge how much I'm willing to pay/market value etc. Ebay is the best way to gauge IMO because of such a large market of buyers

I've seen sellers trying to charge $2k+ for any of the Y1's in pre-owned condition. I think to myself no way, no how. I guess what they say on Pawn Stars hold's true, "it's what they're asking, not what they're selling for".

I've seen sellers trying to charge $2k+ for any of the Y1's in pre-owned condition. I think to myself no way, no how. I guess what they say on Pawn Stars hold's true, "it's what they're asking, not what they're selling for".

Yeah I would have had quite a few pairs by now if these sellers didn't reserve their listings lol. I just have a problem giving a reseller that kind of money personally. I'm not faulting them for their prices tho I understand it is what it is with these for the most part.

Crazy how much effort they put into them & how they try to keep everyone updated on how close they're getting :lol:

and I hope nobody fell for that Sole Collector April Fool's trick about the purple Kobe Yeezy's. not even a good prank.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom