Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I sold my used zens (worn about 7 times) for $950 about a year ago. Size 8.

I sold my beat pair of zens a couple days ago for 900 cash. Could not believe it. Wore them for a couple years and made a couple hundred off them.

Last edited:
Quick Legit Check (sorry for the poor cell pics):

I finally found a local seller that is selling a DS pair of Yeezy 2's in my size.  He seems legit but I have a few concerns before I drop my hard earned cash.  They are supposedly DS (concerns around the look of the under insole area -- seller says its lighting).   Says they were purchased at a shop called "End" in the UK (receipt is included).  I am purchasing them locally so I am not too concerned but I don't want to drive 2 hours if you guys see anything wrong...  Thank You in advance.
Pics look OK and that store does exist, its in Scotland. Funny, I knew these were dropping a few weeks before RD and I called End. They said at the time that I could order from here (Ireland) over the phone, at retail, NO problem! That all changed very quickly...
mean.gif

Anyone looking to sz swap a DS platinum sz11.5 for a size 12? I have a local agreed trade pending so ill have shoes today or tommorow. HMU if you have a sz12. Thanks

Here is how mine are holding up after about 20 wears.  I have been wearing these with sneaker shields and there is barely any creasing.  No paint chipping on the midsole but I did notice today that the size tag is coming off on one of the shoes.  Also something that I thought was strange is that the tongue on the right shoe is slightly thicker than the left shoe.  It may have had something to do with that he shipped the right shoe unlaced while the left was still factory laced. 

These came from a store in Italy and I think that they accidentally swapped shoes (maybe with a display) because one shoes date on the tag is the 11th while the other was the 12th.  Both are legit just something a little odd that I noticed.

I posted a picture below of the inside scales looking to be slightly scraped off, possibly from me hanging the laces off to the side.  The scales are just barely peeling towards the collar of one of the shoes but I have worn them countless times since noticing and they have not come off.

Besides being slightly dirty, they are still in incredible condition considering the weather I have worn them in.  They also still glow very well.

Just thought I would share how they are holding up!

someone was desperate for money on a facebook group the other day and had a ds 10.5 plat pair up for $700 bin. tagged pics and everything looked legit. werent my size/45min away or else i would of copped.

Last edited:
someone was desperate for money on a facebook group the other day and had a ds 10.5 plat pair up for $700 bin. tagged pics and everything looked legit. werent my size/45min away or else i would of copped.

:x

if they didn't sell yet, PM me :lol:

how much did u cop for sacking?

Still trying to hunt down a 10/10.5 in Solars

Had a seller flake on me
mean.gif

Last edited:
I did notice today that the size tag is coming off on one of the shoes. 

I know this is a common problem. Does anyone know if there is a way to prevent this? Maybe putting tape over the tag? I don't care much if my soles get dirty or if my shoes crease, I don't want my tags falling off though lol :nerd:

When you guys say you're wearing wearable shoe trees, are you talking about those sneaker shields they sell at the mall, or something else?

When you guys say you're wearing wearable shoe trees, are you talking about those sneaker shields they sell at the mall, or something else?
There are wearable shoe trees, they're a lot less comfortable to wear than just the bare shoe IMO, but it's worth it for kicks such as Yeezys.

Sneakershields.com I believe it is

I know this is a common problem. Does anyone know if there is a way to prevent this? Maybe putting tape over the tag? I don't care much if my soles get dirty or if my shoes crease, I don't want my tags falling off though lol :nerd:

I would also like to know this, to prevent from further peeling.

I've heard from many others that because of the liner material, that the tags won't even glue back on.

yeah, a tag came off one shoe of my solars during the first wear...

it seems inevitable on these...

shouldn't effect resell value or anything tho...

Designer made [color= rgb(255, 255, 255)]Python lace locks to match up on ebay if you're interested [/color]
smokin.gif

Talking to some dude about a size 8.5 plats on this Facebook group he said highest offer is 900$. I told him to get back at me if the dude flakes and that i got 700-750 since they are worn sneaks. I doubt hes gonna go for it but it dont hurt to try 

Good luck to u ziggy, I'm still lookin but don't need a 2nd pair. I'll hit u up if I get lucky

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom