Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
sneakeryeti does the membership thing...except your paying like 5 gs for a year of getting PEs and other very limited releases.

sneakeryeti does the membership thing...except your paying like 5 gs for a year of getting PEs and other very limited releases.

Damn thats a big tax for shoes. Although you'd have to resell to recover some of the cost.

In addition to spending $2000 per shoe?

No, you pay what he pays on Samples and PE. Plus you get 15% off and first dibs. You pay SIGNIFICANTLY less than market value. Yes 5k is a lot but you get every shoe you want at a fraction of the market price, no hassle.

Wouldnt work if they sell a million gold membership passes and only made a couple thousand pair of the shoes how are you going to release this shoe and fairly distibute them to only some of the gold members...

Yea I can see ALL the resellers buying a gold membership, it's going to be the same thing. Bots to be able to buy a shoe from the GOLD membership release.

$416/per month?! No thanks! I think I'll take a gamble with trying to get the yeezy's or any other limited shoe on my own. I'd rather put that money away for my child, get another car, start another business......ANYTHING but give that s*** to Nike to get a shoe first. I don't own a sneaker boutique to where I need something that expensive for benifits.

What if you don't even cops a lot of kicks too? Then you would be gambling the chances if trying to get that one shoe you wanted for the entire year. It doesn't work for people that don't cop a lot of kicks

I don't think anyone would give an argument that $5K is a good deal for that. But if you're paying that much money for a membership, you probably have a bunch of disposable income and buying a bunch of shoes anyway.

Last edited:
I don't think anyone would give an argument that $5K is a good deal for that. But if you're paying that much money for a membership, you probably have a bunch of disposable income and buying a bunch of shoes anyway.
It's more feasible that Sneakeryeti offers the service for celebrities and athletes like Victor Cruz or Joe Haden, who don't want to bother with getting a connect and have money to spare.

Oh hai guys

BMXeI3KCAAAScl8.jpg

would you guys trade any two different pairs of your yeezys (plats, solars, or any of the first 3 colorways) for the reds?

I know I wouldn't...

would you guys trade any one pair of your Y1 or Y2s for the reds?

I know I wouldn't...

my point?

these aren't that serious 8)

would you guys trade any two different pairs of your yeezys (plats, solars, or any of the first 3 colorways) for the reds?

I know I wouldn't...

would you guys trade any one pair of your Y1 or Y2s for the reds?

I know I wouldn't...

my point?

these aren't that serious 8)

no...i rather give up my first born...jk :lol: :nerd:

Last edited:
Haha. Was just coming to post some pix... But of course y'all are already a step ahead...

Clothes are type baggy...

The beginning of the baggy clothes comeback?

Y'all can count me out... :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom