Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
could also just be a movie reference...
Nah everyone in his circle from Don C to Ibn Jasper has been hash tagging or referencing red October whenever mentioning Yeezy's, and since some Nike reps let slip a possible October date, it only makes sense.

I dont post much but I finally got a pair of Solar Reds took me forever to find a decent price but I was patient and I went for it. Ill try to put some pics up later. 

On another note I was listening to Yeezus and on the song "Hold My Liquor" about 1:45 in the song he say "Yeezys all on ya sofa, these the Red Octobers" thought that was interesting, could be the month they release. Im not sure if someone has mentioned it before. Thought other people would be interested in that.

I dont post much but I finally got a pair of Solar Reds took me forever to find a decent price but I was patient and I went for it. Ill try to put some pics up later. 

On another note I was listening to Yeezus and on the song "Hold My Liquor" about 1:45 in the song he say "Yeezys all on ya sofa, these the Red Octobers" thought that was interesting, could be the month they release. Im not sure if someone has mentioned it before. Thought other people would be interested in that.
Patrick? :nerd:

Last edited:

What do y'all think about these?l

maybe look at the posts right above yours?

Do those bape shark hoodies come in 2xl. I don't have expierence w bape clothing but hear the items run small

Last edited:
its not a small as comme des garcon though, if u go tts youll be fine

Last edited:
Google. Not hard to find anymore

Bape hoodies you will need to size up one.
Tees run TTS these days for them tho.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom