Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really miss when all the fakes were this bad
fakes annoy me. 
mean.gif

Some guy is selling the red Octobers on e bay for 3k using a Kanye pic....what a scammer
Saw that earlier, seller does say in description they are "variants, replicas, or so called b-grades". How is that a scam? Granted an expensive flip for a fake, but it's easy to make money off people who can't/don't read:smile:

Last edited:
Saw that earlier, seller does say in description they are "variants, replicas, or so called b-grades". How is that a scam? Granted an expensive flip for a fake, but it's easy to make money off people who can't/don't read:smile:
Because its illegal to sell fake or counterfeit items on ebay, and all over the US. It is also illegal to transport (ship) trademark infringing products in the US. It doesn't matter if they say b-grade, variant, A+ replica, etc. Its not enforced like it should be due to the massive amounts of transactions that take place online, many coming from countries that don't abide by American trademark laws. Nike is a trademark protected brand name, their logo is too, if you are not Nike you can't call your product, especially shoes, Nike, and you certainly can't use their swoosh logo.. No matter how dumb the buyer and how smart the scammer, it is never legal.

Because its illegal to sell fake or counterfeit items on ebay, and all over the US. It is also illegal to transport (ship) trademark infringing products in the US. It doesn't matter if they say b-grade, variant, A+ replica, etc. Its not enforced like it should be due to the massive amounts of transactions that take place online, many coming from countries that don't abide by American trademark laws. Nike is a trademark protected brand name, their logo is too, if you are not Nike you can't call your product, especially shoes, Nike, and you certainly can't use their swoosh logo.. No matter how dumb the buyer and how smart the scammer, it is never legal.
Yes, obviously.... However, my comment had nothing to do with the legality of the situation. Simply meant if a person clearly states he is selling a fake product for a crazy price it is not a scam. I don't condone the practices of trademark/copyright infringement but at least that person was not trying to pass them off as authentics. At that point the prospective buyer should have the sense to read the discriprion of said product being offered. Just mho of course.

Yes, obviously.... However, my comment had nothing to do with the legality of the situation. Simply meant if a person clearly states he is selling a fake product for a crazy price it is not a scam. I don't condone the practices of trademark/copyright infringement but at least that person was not trying to pass them off as authentics. At that point the prospective buyer should have the sense to read the discriprion of said product being offered. Just mho of course.
mmmmhm

i wonder if i could get a pair by putting up a tent right next to the store completely empty, and write yeezy 2 on it to come back when they release. i'm sure it'd work better than the invisible chair.

Last edited:
Hey everyone. I found another pair I'm thinking about buyin.  Can anyone help with a Legit Check.  I might just give up after this LOL.  Thanks guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom