Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
DONT BUY THE PERFECT REPLICAS FROM YEEZYBAY IT IS A SCAM!!!, they are charging 270 shipped for theirs and all other replica sites are just now getting the exact same pair as yeezybay! the other sites are charging 130$ for the exact same pair! it is all over the comments on the yeezybay replica videos on youtube!

DONT BUY THE PERFECT REPLICAS FROM YEEZYBAY IT IS A SCAM!!!, they are charging 270 shipped for theirs and all other replica sites are just now getting the exact same pair as yeezybay! the other sites are charging 130$ for the exact same pair! it is all over the comments on the yeezybay replica videos on youtube!
 Thanks dude! You saved me. Repped.

NOT SRS

anyone notice that the scales of the side that you rest the shoe on is aging?

havent took mine out for a good minute and the side resting on my bag is getting aged like crazy

How are people excited about buying fakes?  Its the people that support fakes that keep the fraud business going, which creates more and more scams for people who pay for what they believe to be authentic pairs.  If you cant afford them then at least take that 100-300$ towards some authentic sneakers, whether they're new balance, jordan, asics, ect........

anyone notice that the scales of the side that you rest the shoe on is aging?

havent took mine out for a good minute and the side resting on my bag is getting aged like crazy
yes I noticed and I actually really like it! its not something crazy like u make it sound tho

That list of winners 
nerd.gif

I've never worried about the aging look the sides get. I kind of like it.

I'm not worried about the aging. It's just an OCD thing cause one side of the shoe is aged and the other isn't. As when shoes lay in the box, one is laid on the inside of th shoe and the other on the outter. I just simply flipped them so they would age evenly.

How are people excited about buying fakes?  Its the people that support fakes that keep the fraud business going, which creates more and more scams for people who pay for what they believe to be authentic pairs.  If you cant afford them then at least take that 100-300$ towards some authentic sneakers, whether they're new balance, jordan, asics, ect........

Who are you to tell people how to spend their money? Keep worrying about them and worry about yourself.

well, if it looks that grey and worn only a year after release, i'd be careful...

i keep mine sitting out on a display case in my room so i have had no problems...

i'm about to have custom display cases built tho, with uv resistant glass doors, to keep light and dust out (tho light and dust hasn't had any noticeable effect on any of my shoes, not even ones that have been sitting out for over 5 or 6 years straight).

i just sent a email to the contest agency they said all winners were notified and the list will be posted in august.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom