Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
still salty how none of the winners are in LA when yeezy BEEN stayin out here but i know the ventura company picked winners 
mean.gif

also any info yet on the other 26 winners?

still salty how none of the winners are in LA when yeezy BEEN stayin out here but i know the ventura company picked winners  :smh:

also any info yet on the other 26 winners?

wouldn't be surprised if all 50 were chosen and contacted and those 26 never replied or completed the necessary steps to claim their prize so virgil is keeping them all for himself

This sneakheat dude isn't even trying to seem legit.

From his "contest" rules:
Purchase of (1) entry will give you a chance to get the highly anticipated "Red October" Yeezy 2's for $230 (below retail) + Shipping ($20 to the United States/prices vary for international shipping) courtesy of SneakHeat. This does not guarantee a pair, but your chances of getting a pair will be increased with this ticket purchase. The Yeezy's will be 100% Authentic or we will give you 200% of your money back. We do not sell fake shoes. We will contact you if you are selected and then you will pay for your pair of Yeezy's ($230 + Shipping). No tax. We will ship out ASAP. If there is a date change/issue with the release date for the "Red Octobers", we will do "Solar" & "Platinum" Yeezy's instead.  
So dude is really saying in plain text that he's gonna sell 50 pairs of solar or plat yeezy 2's for $230? And people still buying? 
roll.gif

Last edited:
Has sneak heat scammed before? Anyone here done business with them?

it doesn't really matter if he's scamming now

I think the only people dumb enough to fall for that are really thirsty hypebeast teenagers. still tho I wanna know who's that dumb tho smh smh. scammers acting like hustlers, deliberate use of the word "we" instead of "I" lol.

I got rid of my Plats today, got about a good 50 wears out of them. Traded for the Tans ,pass as DS. Sad to see the plats go but the Nets have far better quality and comfort.

I got rid of my Plats today, got about a good 50 wears out of them. Traded for the Tans ,pass as DS. Sad to see the plats go but the Nets have far better quality and comfort.

traded straight up?

i'm looking at getting a pair of 7-8/10 condition Promo Zen's for around $800, that a fair deal?

Last edited:
traded straight up?

i'm looking at getting a pair of 7-8/10 condition Promo Zen's for around $800, that a fair deal?

that's fair, especially since dudes try and tax for "promo" Zens, the only difference is that the orange hasn't faded to yellow yet for whatever reason

Notice it's so much harder to find quality fakes of platinum a compared to quality fakes or solars. The darker on the solars and lack of that light 3m makes it easier to hide imperfections.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom