Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought the prototype yeezy 2s have the mesh that the solars and plats have. That's supposed to be what the finished product would look like

No. The ones Cy-Hi posted are the samples, I'm not sure why that's so hard to grasp.

the Tans are my least favorite of the three colorways, but they're still great IMO. Especially with the glow-in-the-dark swoosh. The 'smooth' patent leather strap was a good simplistic touch to the shoe too.

man the tans are godly in person, idk if you guys have seen them in person or not. i'd rather have platinum 2s then Zens

Last edited:
finally found a cash + trade scenario... need your guys opinion...

$800 + used 01 black/cement 3s, vvnds Unkle Dunks, ds Tiffany Dunks for these Solars (says he wore them about 10 times, has the box just missing a lace tip)

w no flash
[/quote DS Tiffs plus $800.....youre already losing after just that for a pair in that condition.

As I mentioned in the DB V thread earlier the deal I did for my second pair of Yeezy II Plats:

I traded 2 pairs of deadstock DB V's from Friday's restock (s/o to GrapeApe :smokin for the heads up on it!) [sz 8.5 & 9]

For his:

Yeezy Platinum IIs that he had for sale at Flight Club NY [sz: 9]. He met me inside the store and FCNY removed the pair from their floor display.

I have a pair already that's vvnds [sz 9] wore 3-4x.

I thought it was a good trade since it was basically DS Yeezys for $400. Only 2 things would've made it better. 1) .5 size smaller 2) it was solars since I have plats

How far do you guys think I am from a pair of Solars now? Think anyone would do Plats + cash for solars?

If I can't find anyone then at least I'm more comfortable with wearing my initial pair knowing that I have a back up.

I like DB's but Yeezys are my favorite and I think in the long run the Yeezys will hold up better (no yellow soles for starters-- no shots at DB v's, they're beautiful).

yup mark told me about this deal sold him a size 10 before he came to trade with u. pretty much u bought plat yeezys for about 1600-1800 which is retail. pretty good or pretty bad depending on what u like. u could have sold dbvs all day for 800-900 a piece

yup mark told me about this deal sold him a size 10 before he came to trade with u. pretty much u bought plat yeezys for about 1600-1800 which is retail. pretty good or pretty bad depending on what u like. u could have sold dbvs all day for 800-900 a piece
Oh - I remember he had the size 10. The more and more I think about this... I feel like I got the better end of the deal. His name is Mark and so is mine haha so I was confused for a minute.

Really nice guy. I know he's heavy into collecting those DB V's right now but I feel like that was an easy win for me. DB V's feel like all hype right now where as Yeezy 2s are classic.

Also... I know what Yeezys look like with age. It's been well noted they age pretty well aside for some minor brown marks on the gitd soles and my pair soles look pretty good.

Whereas we don't know how the DB V's will look in a year. I saw some people un-ds there's and complain of yellowing already.

It also comes to personal preference. I saw it as $400 for a pair of DS Yeezys. I'd choose Yeezys over just about any Jordan's 99% of the time.

Anyways what was the deal you did with him if you don't mind me asking?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom