Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.

LMAO @ "sus".  Don't be sharing info about these shoes with 5 of your friends thru text messages, you sus.  If it's such a big damn deal for you to keep posting about it, go start whatever it is you want to start and don't include whoever it is you don't want to include, looks like you got a real good plan so do it.  Sounds like you know those 5-6 are the only ones that will have anything to contribute.
if i had info to share i would share it

Not hungry for info, I just highly doubt that anyone got pairs in yet except for FEW shops, like they said if Nike were to drop these on the 9th, you figure some would get them a month before and others in a few days before the drop. 
actually they would all get them a few days before a release

Nike really doesn't care that these are classics and would make them $$$. If they did they would produce more pairs. Only in the world of Nike and Jordan Brand does more availability mean "lame."

Look at higher fashion shoes or something like Common Projects. $390 and better quality, plus they're always in stock. People still buy them because they are good quality.

People in here talking about earnings for Q2? Sit down. Assume 6,000 pairs worldwide and that's only 1.5 million, AND that's not even profit. Nike operates in the BILLIONS. This is a tiny release compared to the rest of what actually makes them money.

Only nike could cook up this much hysteria for something that won't even change their earnings a percent...

Last edited:
Nike really doesn't care that these are classics and would make them $$$. If they did they would produce more pairs. Only in the world of Nike and Jordan Brand does more availability mean "lame."

Look at higher fashion shoes or something like Common Projects. $390 and better quality, plus they're always in stock. People still buy them because they are good quality.

People in here talking about earnings for Q2? Sit down. Assume 6,000 pairs worldwide and that's only 1.5 million, AND that's not even profit. Nike operates in the BILLIONS. This is a tiny release compared to the rest of what actually makes them money.

Only nike could cook up this much hysteria for something that won't even change their earnings a percent...
Nike knows what they're doing. They don't want yeezys to sit like CPs. Common projects are a completely different thing

It just hit me, nike never even officially announce these, how are they creating any hype, we are the one creating hype

Last edited:
It just hit me, nike never even officially announce these, how are they creating any hype, we are the creating hype
ur right, they didn't give kanye a pair and the green light to rock it at his concert. They didn't delay the DB collection for no apparent reason. They know what they're doing

there are shoes that are made to sell and earn profit for nike, and then there are shoes to bring about talk, company awareness to competitors basically flexing muscle...these yeezys are just basically that they bring nike's name to the forefront...with the promotion and attention on yeezys it gets thousands of people to nikestore to buy the products and boost sales...question---> have you ever walked in to nike, footlocker, finishline etc. and was looking for a specific shoe lets say the hyped shoe that day or just a pair you wanted and left the store buying other shoes because it caught your eye or it was a shoe just to buy cause you didnt get the main ones you came looking for? nike knows...

One of the best posts yet. 
Why continue to speculate when these won't really be as random as we all think they are?

-Imran 

Nike knows what they're doing. They don't want yeezys to sit like CPs. Common projects are a completely different thing

I know. That was the point of the post, it just got lost as I was typing it.

These are gonna be just like last time. Maybe a couple thousand more pairs. The lucky few will get their's then it's on to the next one.

all they had to do was release the 2s in equal or slightly greater quantity than the 1s. but they decided to release way less. why Nike :'(

this thread
roll.gif

I had the opportunity to speak with someone in a regional capacity at House of Hoops. Based on discussions they've had thus far, IF any HoH locations do get this shoe, it will be limited to the 1 largest HoH in each of their 4 regions (East / West / Midwest / South), strictly because of how few they would be getting. IF they get the shoe at all AND it is in greater quantities than what they are thinking, then they will spread the shoes out to the next biggest volume store in each of those regions. This person, in talks with others in the industry, is not aware of any stores that actually have these in their stock rooms yet. 

i dont even want these to release

SRS

just i know i wont get a pair, pretty much most of this thread wont either

Nike moves like a thief in the night. How come no one posted pics of DB 5's in stock rooms? How come no one knew they even existed til two weeks before launch?

Nike has a mack tight grip on this release. Searching for info from anyone but a few hyper ups is pointless. Even some of them won't know until last minute.

Last edited:
dplush sounds like he feels entitled to these :lol:

Them cats you talking about deserve the pair of shoes just as much as you, shut yo *** up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom