Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
dont bring me into you flame war attempt kid ... i never had Plats they are the weakest of the trio IMO & 2nd i have your wet dream pair the solars that you tried to slurp me out of via PM & it didnt wk

EDIT

im not pm'ing back & forth with you fam so you "Listen"

ill quote whatever ignorance i see & if that happens to be your ignorance so be it

LOL my man CC regulating! HA! This thread gets me through my work day man :rofl:

self-inflicted wounds

10+ pages of lace tips talk...

god i hope not

Last edited:

Geno Smith hurting feelings out here
roll.gif
as soon as money posts a pic with a real pair (cuz you know he's gonna feel emboldened to) you know he's gonna do da rapper/athlete

pic and include like 10 different luxury car keys, a chain, and a icy rolex, and SOMEHOW, SOMEWHERE, a sneaker dork/kanye yeezy stan

in this thread is gonna still try to act like he's losing
mean.gif
laugh.gif

Geno Smith hurting feelings out here :rofl:
as soon as money posts a pic with a real pair (cuz you know he's gonna feel emboldened to) you know he's gonna do da rapper/athlete

pic and include like 10 different luxury car keys, a chain, and a icy rolex, and SOMEHOW, SOMEWHERE, a sneaker dork/kanye yeezy stan

in this thread is gonna still try to act like he's losing :smh: :lol:

*overlooks da point of him getting caught with bang bangs on national tv courtside in da jimmy jeans*

dudes laughed & joked about fabolous until he got right ...same with game so lil geno wont be any different

Geno Smith hurting feelings out here :rofl:

in this thread is gonna still try to act like he's losing :smh: :lol:

Geno doesn't have 10 different luxury cars or keys, stop it b.

And technically in the "hood" you're considered a Sneaker Dork as well, no matter which way you look at it, so please miss us with the "exclude ninjahood from the culture" BS :smh:

Geno is a clown. And I personally don't hate on him as an NFL QB like everyone else, but as a person, all he's showing me is CLOWN.

From the purchase, to the stunting, to the replying, he's a clown.

All the money, cars, clothes, ****, whatever, it don't matter. If you think that matters in this particular conversation, then you are also a clown.

You can paint stripes on horses all day long, it doesn't make them zebras.

LMAAAAOOOO at the 40 yr old that lives with his mom his whole life continually trying to force it down people's throats that there's no other reason than jealousy that someone has fakes of these and NT is against it when the guy with the fakes has $5.5M other non counterfeit reasons for us to be jealous. Not surprising at all as much as you support fakes dese days doe. C'mon doe B.
smells like you took a shot, ite lemme respond,

my ***** do you realize these sneakers are da equivalent of NOTHING to people with real money?

LL

this is what people who could give a **** and got some change in bank gonna do to em..da only ****** who give a ****

about geno smith rocking some fakes and got enough free time to harass a millionaire starting quarterback for da NY Jets

instagram is "broke boys"....da WHOLE universe ya occupy was a friday night courtside to him.

fakes imply that whoever rocking em can't afford a real pair

nets-v-miami-heat.jpg

let's look at rest of this picture....his fellow rookie mate Dee Milliner got about 100 stacks in your face in this picture

and...

http://espn.go.com/new-york/nfl/sto...lliner-new-york-jets-reach-contract-agreement

Milliner, picked ninth overall, signed a four-year, $12.66 million contract, fully guaranteed with offset language. The former Alabama star, the first cornerback picked in the draft, is expected to replace Darrelle Revis, who was traded to the Tampa Bay Buccaneers in the offseason.

A complete breakdown of Milliner's contract, per a league source is as follows: The cornerback received a signing bonus of $7.588 million, with $5 million payable on Aug. 15, $2.338 million on Oct. 15 and the final $250,000 due March 15, 2014.  He has minimum base salaries each year of the contract and preseason roster bonuses of $485,505 in 2014, $971,010 in 2015 and $1,456,424 in 2016.

these pieces of leather and rubber about to 0000.000000000001006% of da lives of these NFL dudes...meanwhile ya worried about flipping

these for 2-3 grand
laugh.gif

and as far as grey markets its concerned, if they made those for these type of kicks ya would be SWARMING to buy em, i seen da OTHER yeezy

thread in da nike fakes section, da logic ya got is "kick dirt on all da fakes, till they get too expensive for me to cop...then cosign da fakes" 
laugh.gif

bunch of stans stalking a yeezy thread, willing to sleep on da streets for weeks in da winter cold for leather and rubber to make a ******** flip

cuz ya got no jobs or anything else worthy to do with ya worthless time comparing ya selves to NFL money...ya sould be ashamed of ya selves.

wait for some news, cop ya little red kanye dorothy slippers, and shut up.

Geno is a clown. And I personally don't hate on him as an NFL QB like everyone else, but as a person, all he's showing me is CLOWN.

From the purchase, to the stunting, to the replying, he's a clown.

All the money, cars, clothes, ****, whatever, it don't matter. If you think that matters in this particular conversation, then you are also a clown.

You can paint stripes on horses all day long, it doesn't make them zebras.
exactly. Him calling ppl broke boy or whatever is the act of a bum, doesn't matter if he has some money

smells like you took a shot, ite lemme respond,

my ***** do you realize these sneakers are da equivalent of NOTHING to people with real money?

LL

this is what people who could give a **** and got some change in bank gonna do to em..da only ****** who give a ****

about geno smith rocking some fakes and got enough free time to harass a millionaire starting quarterback for da NY Jets

instagram is "broke boys"....da WHOLE universe ya occupy was a friday night courtside to him.

fakes imply that whoever rocking em can't afford a real pair

nets-v-miami-heat.jpg

let's look at rest of this picture....his fellow rookie mate Dee Milliner got about 100 stacks in your face in this picture

and...

http://espn.go.com/new-york/nfl/sto...lliner-new-york-jets-reach-contract-agreement

Milliner, picked ninth overall, signed a four-year, $12.66 million contract, fully guaranteed with offset language. The former Alabama star, the first cornerback picked in the draft, is expected to replace Darrelle Revis, who was traded to the Tampa Bay Buccaneers in the offseason.

A complete breakdown of Milliner's contract, per a league source is as follows: The cornerback received a signing bonus of $7.588 million, with $5 million payable on Aug. 15, $2.338 million on Oct. 15 and the final $250,000 due March 15, 2014.  He has minimum base salaries each year of the contract and preseason roster bonuses of $485,505 in 2014, $971,010 in 2015 and $1,456,424 in 2016.

these pieces of leather and rubber about to 0000.000000000001006% of da lives of these NFL dudes...meanwhile ya worried about flipping

these for 2-3 grand
laugh.gif

and as far as grey markets its concerned, if they made those for these type of kicks ya would be SWARMING to buy em, i seen da OTHER yeezy

thread in da nike fakes section, da logic ya got is "kick dirt on all da fakes, till they get too expensive for me to cop...then cosign da fakes" 
laugh.gif

bunch of stans stalking a yeezy thread, willing to sleep on da streets for weeks in da winter cold for leather and rubber to make a ******** flip

cuz ya got no jobs or anything else worthy to do with ya worthless time comparing ya selves to NFL money...ya sould be ashamed of ya selves.

wait for some news, cop ya little red kanye dorothy slippers, and shut up.
thank you for this

dudes need to get a life and get their priorities straight

grown dudes acting like children over some red nikes that are designed by someone who could give two ***** about them

everything that is wrong with the sneaker culture is contained in this one thread

Geno Smith hurting feelings out here
roll.gif

in this thread is gonna still try to act like he's losing
mean.gif
laugh.gif
*overlooks da point of him getting caught with bang bangs on national tv courtside in da jimmy jeans*

dudes laughed & joked about fabolous until he got right ...same with game so lil geno wont be any different
if you notice, no one with any journalistic clout is ever gonna call out these celebs, because they know when you look at it

from da bigger picture, its silly....complex did a article on this and they ain't throw him under da bus....when bobbito when to fab's house

and he had all those fake VI's, you ain't hear a peep about it, nicekicks went to game's cribs, no mention of that mixtape cover with da fake VII's..

Kay.....

Well to be honest since we are on price, these are $265 dollar sneakers. That's the retail price. Hype and availability have made these "worth" thousands of dollars. There are better shoes with better materials that cost less than a pair of yeezys after market. And I rock my kicks like Pete wentz. I don't place these on some holy than holy scale as others do. I drop some cash for my yeezys and I rock em like any other sneaker no matter price.

it doesnt matter of hes rich its the fact that he tried to stunt and got caught. his job and income have nothing to do with buying into the hype. he got played and got put on blast for it, and then insted of admitting it and letting it go away, hes arguing with nobodys. how can anyone respect someone so childish. hes immature and figured hed look all sorts of cool for wearing shoes nobody has in some courtside seats so everyone could see. if he really cared about the shoes beyond the hype, he could tell reals from fakes. hes a clown. nothing more.

it doesnt matter of hes rich its the fact that he tried to stunt and got caught. his job and income have nothing to do with buying into the hype. he got played and got put on blast for it, and then insted of admitting it and letting it go away, hes arguing with nobodys. how can anyone respect someone so childish. hes immature and figured hed look all sorts of cool for wearing shoes nobody has in some courtside seats so everyone could see. if he really cared about the shoes beyond the hype, he could tell reals from fakes. hes a clown. nothing more.
yep

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom