Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sources coming from me, nameless. **** at risk. Long story short live in Europe, girlfriends older brother owns a sneaker store with a fairly decent nike account good stuff, not on yeezy hookup level though, sadly. He has connects we're both looking for an online release or a hookup for RO's which is ******g hard to come by. But at least we get straight info on **** thats happening even when its tightly lipped. Mistakes will undoubtably be made but they will be fixed, nike is a ***** to deal with. Created a new NT account just to say this ****. 

EDIT: Got no info on SlamJam but as I said hardly anything is confirmed. SlamJam, Colette are very likely contenders but I am hesitating to put them on the list until I get some real conformation. Emails have been sent. 
Slam Jam boutique in Ferrara is closed on Thursday afternoon.The office might be closed too. So you're probably receiving an answer tomorrow morning.

Looks like im buying plane tickets to Ferrara this year. Who wants to pick me up from the airport 
roll.gif
 under 200e plane tickets is better than resale price. But on a serious note. No word from Slam Jam yet but its still not made it to the confirmed list yet until I hear something personally or until someone gets a legit conf. Cant always go on a hunch. But im hearing good stuff from the Euro-crew. We in it. 

They had a lottttttttttt....like I said, biggest Nike account in Italy....For sale, more than 115 pairs were allocated to the store...I was first on the list, i was able to buy 2 (officialy)
i guess its time to give my cousins a call

Last edited:

Slam Jam boutique in Ferrara is closed on Thursday afternoon.The office might be closed too. So you're probably receiving an answer tomorrow morning.
Waiting for personal friends of friends to get some news, some real news. Not just an email that says. "Sorry we don't know anything." 
happy.gif

so how many they sell to regular people
they got about 500 each cw(guess, anyone who picked up a pair can chime in) and kept 100 for themselves in each cw. Again this isint an exact number and if u want a closer estimate ask someone who picked up a pair. They'll get a lot of red Octobers, enough that theyll have to release to the public(not like mvps and champ pack smh) but how much they will release is the question

24, Fernando slipped out the back with the rest

it seemed like it

they got about 500 each cw(guess, anyone who picked up a pair can chime in) and kept 100 for themselves in each cw. Again this isint an exact number and if u want a closer estimate ask someone who picked up a pair. They'll get a lot of red Octobers, enough that theyll have to release to the public(not like mvps and champ pack smh) but how much they will release is the question

they had MVPs and champ packs and didn't even sell em to the public? and mgmt is still in place? lol that place is a joke

Last edited:
Yeah they did. I'm surprised they still work there too. They release what they want when they want.

Slam Jam had over almost 250 pairs of Yeezy 2. 120 were in Ferrara, 80 went to Milan and the others 50 were allocated in stores throughout Italy.

Another Europe head here  UK and an old member, but lost my login etc. Europe last time out on the 2's didnt get he option of an online cop NDC etc and HOH didnt even get them. They were however obtainable here but it was a camp out and a crazy one at that.  

Not even Europe is safe from the hype this time around.
tongue.gif
I think that the queue for the RO's in Ferrara will be longer than the last year. I'm wondering how many people are going to consider to take a plane to Ferrara after reading this thread ahahahaha

Last edited:
I think that the queue for the RO's in Ferrara will be longer than the last year. I'm wondering how many people are going to consider to take a plane to Ferrara after reading this thread ahahahaha

if I had the time and money I would. those chances are a lot better than any I have here. chicago didn't have a place I could camp out if I wanted to. I don't really mind it as long as I know I'm getting a pair.

how long did people line up for?

I know for a fact it was MUCH easier to get multiple pairs in certain parts of Europe last year. But I don't see it being that easy again.

Im actually thinking roadtrip. would be fun with some mates, some cash beers driving down and camping for a while. rotations sitting, sleeping in the back of a car. Could be quite a hoot.

if I had the time and money I would. those chances are a lot better than any I have here. chicago didn't have a place I could camp out if I wanted to. I don't really mind it as long as I know I'm getting a pair.

how long did people line up for?
Nayabinghi was the first one, he arrived on Tuesday and the release was the Saturday, so 5 days. I was able to get a pair (plats) and I arrived the day before. Here I am in Ferrara that day.

Yeah they did. I'm surprised they still work there too. They release what they want when they want.
LOL 21mercer is something else, never know what to expect when I'm down there. I'ma about to upload a video of when the Hazelnuts dropped for the kicks and giggles 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom