Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I went to Mercer once, and saw them let a red head dude in and out of the store with 8's and Milans. I mean right in front of everyone. :lol:

They have no shame.

Last edited:
They let off fireworks there from what I heard :lol: I got there around 11am

If anyone is looking for pairs, a great place to look is on the NDSBG Marketplace, it is a facebook group. Just be careful when buying as some sellers may scam. However, that is anywhere today when buying shoes sadly.

LOL 21mercer is something else, never know what to expect when I'm down there. I'ma about to upload a video of when the Hazelnuts dropped for the kicks and giggles 

please do

I went to Mercer once, and saw them let a red head dude in and out of the store with 8's and Milans. I mean right in front of everyone. :lol:

They have no shame.

whoever runs that store must be blood to somebody SUPER high up

Not to mention the gorilla juice head security guards they got on deck. It's almost like they're daring you to speak up and say something with dudes that big and menacing.

Last edited:
they got about 500 each cw(guess, anyone who picked up a pair can chime in) and kept 100 for themselves in each cw. Again this isint an exact number and if u want a closer estimate ask someone who picked up a pair. They'll get a lot of red Octobers, enough that theyll have to release to the public(not like mvps and champ pack smh) but how much they will release is the question

Im not sure whether they had 500 each cw, that seems like a lot for mercer, but theyre shady as f***. People who reserved were limited to one pair while friends and family walked out of there with 3+ pairs, i remember seein 2 dudes walk out with like 9 pairs each

lol @ security guards to enforce the swindle

ALL OUT OF YEEZYS, BIG HOMIE. KEEP IT MOVING.

I kinda figured
oh they care about it getting too bad because they don't want anymore bad press. but what I don't think they care about is how the shoes are sold at the end of the day, as long as they're sold for retail price

After Nike gets paid for their order they don't care what the retailers charge... Box price says "suggested" for a reason. Mom & pop and boutiques have been marking up prices forever...

Last edited:
Gator, I missed dionram's post regarding JJ pairs... You would happen to have a link to the page would you?

After Nike gets paid for their order they don't care what the retailers charge... Box price says "suggested" for a reason. Mom & pop and boutiques have been marking up prices forever...

well people were saying some stores get in trouble for marking up prices while others don't. the whole thing makes no sense to me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom